(Jamie) The Dream

I have re read my story and I unpublished due to some changes I wanted to make. I hope y'all enjoy!!!!💕💕💕😄

I'm standing in my bathroom looking at myself in the mirror.

“ What the hell has gotten into me? Why am I feeling this way?” I growl to myself.

I slowly get in the shower and let the hot water run over my body washing away all the dried blood caked on my skin. I watch as it runs down the drain. My mind wanders. I've been alive for 200 years with my pack. I'm the first female alpha in my bloodline but my pack doesn't seem to be bothered by it. They respect me. I know I can be ruthless at times but it is to protect my people and my land.

I finally climb out and take another look in the mirror. I slowly brush my jet black hair out of my face. I don't look a day over 25. My eyes though. They look lost. I am lost.

“ why do I feel so empty right now?” I growl to myself. “ why is there a hole in my heart? What am I missing?” I shake my head letting a sigh out.  Soon I start getting dressed in my night clothes before climbing into my bed. .....Alone.....

My pack and I just fought a battle against a coven of vampires trying to feed on my land. They had to be stopped. My humans are important and they respect my rule just as much as my pack dose. I take care of them, I protect them and they in return take care of me in a way. My eyelids feel heavy I'm exhausted and I feel darkness over take me.

There stands a beautiful white wolf, looking at me with deep green eyes. I reach my hand out and she takes a step back. “ Beutiful, It's ok, please.” I whisper. She lets out a whimper of pain as I watch her body shake.

“find me.” she whispers out. At that a bright light surrounds us and she fades away leaving me confused, angry and alittle sad.

In her place stands a tall women in gold. “Alpha Jamie,” she speaks with authority making me bow my head. “ You are strong, but..your mate will be of age soon, she needs you now."

She stops fpr a moment and I see the sadness in her eyes. "She is of. The Star moon pack. If you do not reach her soon she will perish from Alpha Adams hands.”

Feeling anger fill me I look up to her. This is the wolf goddess. She lifts my chin up and her touch seems to calm me some as a mothers would.

“Your wolf is strong but it is missing your other half child. Find her and you will be whole. She is your key.”

I jolt awake with sweat pouring down my body my hands holding tight to my bed sheets. I look around my room. Feeling my eyes flash as my wolf feels anger I get up to head to my office.

"It's time to pay a visit to this Star moon pack." I growl through my link with my Beta. I feel him confused.

"Office when you get a chance brother. We have much to plan."