Chapter 27

Jennie's POV

Dinala ko si Irene sa isang lugar na tahimik at walang tao dito sa venue para walang makarinig sa amin.

Because I'm about to say something important.

"Spill it sis."

"Lisa kissed me." Sabi ko.

"Ano? Nagbibiro ka ba?"

"No! And I freaking kissed her back." Pag amin ko ulit.

"Does that mean gusto mo pa rin si Lisa?" Tanong niya sa akin.

Bakas sa mukha niya ang pagkalito at hindi makapaniwala.

"What about Kai? Ha? Hindi mo naman kailangang pagsabayin silang dalawa. Kissing someone when you already have a boyfriend is cheating Jennie. Alam mo yan."

"I know unnie. Mahal ko pa rin si Lisa. Sabi ko.

"Why don't you sort this thing out? Alam mo, punta tayo sa condo mo and dun tayo mag usap." Aya sa akin ni Irene at tumango ako.

Papunta na kami sa elevator pero narinig kong may tumawag sa pangalan ko. Napalingon ako at nakita ko ang matalik na kaibigan ni Lisa.

"Jennie."

I invited her because she's a friend of Lisa and a well-known model sa industry. I really don't like her to be honest.

"Have you seen Lisa?" Tanong niya sa akin. Napatingin sa akin si Irene at kay Rosé.

"Wala. Bakit?" Tanong ko sa kanya.

"I saw you two together and after that bigla na lang siyang nawala and texted me that she's going home." Sabi niya.

"What are you trying to say?"

"Did you hurt her again?"

"What the hell are you saying? We just talked, don't act as if you know everything." Sabi ko sa kanya.

"I may not know everything pero I was there when she was broken, nung mga oras na kailangan niya ng makakapitan. Pag nalaman kong sinaktan mo siya ulit, I swea—"

"What? Papahirapan mo ako? Is that it? You know what Rosé? She's never yours, kaibigan ka lang niya. Yan lang ang turing niya sayo, don't act as if she's your girlfriend."

"Alam kong kaibigan lang ako, tanggap ko yun. Pero never ko siyang sinaktan. If only you saw what kind of state she was in after you left her. She suffered because of you and I was the one who healed her."

I don't care if kung ano ka pa man sa buhay ni Lisa. Alam ko naman na nagkami ako, nasaktan ko siya at pinaiyak.

Pero I regret doing all of those.

"You fucking bi—" Akmang susugudin ko na siya pero pinigilan ako ni Irene at hinawakan ang braso ko.

"Wag mo ng patulan Jen." Sabi sa akin ni Irene. "Let's just go."

I took a deep breath and kept my composure dahil sa bawat salita na binibitawan ni Rosé ay unti unti akong nanghihina dahil sa mga katotohanang sinasabi niya.

"Lisa loves you Jennie. If your gonna let her slip away from you again. I'll do my best to take her away from you. Remember that. Ayokong nakikita si Lisa na umiiyak at nasasaktan." Sabi niya sa akin at nagsimulang maglakad pabalik sa kinaroroonan niya.

I clenched my fist trying my best not to cry.

Ayokong mawala sa akin si Lisa. I never meant to hurt her.

It was never my intention na saktan siya. I am jealous of Rosé dahil nandun siya sa tabi ni Lisa pero deep inside me I want to thank her for it kasi kahit na wala ako, she was there with the person who I love at inaalagan siya.

Because I am the reason why she was hurting and I don't know if she's still hurting. Mahirap itapon ang sakit, maybe she's enduring the pain whenever she sees me.

"Jennie okay ka lang ba?" Tanong sa akin ni Irene at napatango ako kahit na pinipigilan ko ang sarili ko na umiyak.

"Tara na." Sabi ko dahil ano mang oras ay parang mag b-break down na ako dito.

***

"I'll go ahead na Jennie. Seul's waiting for me."

"Sige. Take care Irene."

I took a deep breath after I closed the door.

I told everything what I've kept for so long kay Irene. Naiintindihan naman daw niya ako and at the same time she said that what I did was wrong.

Alam ko namang mali yun. And I realized that I should just end things with Kai.

It's hard for me to make this decision. Kasi he was with me when I felt lost, nung time na I felt hopeless and a fool dahil kay Lisa even though the feeling was not new to me. But he made me feel that I can still receive a love that will never leave me hanging.

And I don't know what to do. I don't know if I can afford to hurt someone again.

Kahit na baliktarin pa ang mundo may masasaktan pa rin sa desisyon ko.

I felt my self burning up and soon may mga luha na ang tumutulo galing sa mga mata ko.

I curled myself on my bed and sobbed hard.

I feel lost again. I reached for my phone and scrolled through my contacts and I immedietly called someone.

And I hope na sasagutin niya.

A few more rings and she finally answered.

"H-hello Jen?"

"Are you crying? Jennie please answer! Are you alright? Did something happened?"

I sobbed hard as soon as I heard her voice. Maybe it was a mistake calling her.

"Where are you? Pupuntahan kita."

"I'm really sorry Lisa... for everything." I said to her and I ended the call.

What happened between us kanina was not a mistake. I don't want it to be a mistake kahit na alam kong mali.

I wanted it, the emotions were just building up inside me and when she kissed me it felt like thousands of sparks were surrounding us, her kiss made me feel warm and high.

I didn't wanted it to end. I don't want us to end.

It's just that everything is complicated and a hard puzzle. I'm afraid to hurt someone again, pero kailangan.

But I know it would hurt if I stayed with the wrong person, hindi lang ako ang masasaktan kundi siya and I don't want us to live in a lie.

I looked at the time and I can't believe I've been crying for almost an hour.

I heard the door opened.

"Jennie?"

Agad akong tumayo and walked going to her and hugged her tightly.

"Lisa. I never intended to hurt you, please don't leave me. I don't want to lose you. " I cried on her shoulders at niyakap niya ako ng mahigpit.

"Shhh. No, don't apologize Jen and I will never leave you kahit na ikaw pa ang tutulak sa akin. I won't leave you and push you away, never again." Sabi niya sa akin and I feel a sincerity in her voice.

Kahit na ilang tulak mo sa akin, hindi parin kita iiwan. I am always that girl you know Lisa.

She guided me to my bed at humiga kaming dalawa. I hugged her and rested my head on her chest.

"Let's talk tomorrow. Kailangan mo ng matulog." Sabi niya sa akin and wiped a lone tear on my cheeks.