Chapter 1

:D I said I would make a sequel!!! :D Here's chapter 1!!! Enjoy!! XOXOXOXOXO

- Disclaimer JK Rowling owns everything! Except my characters, they're mine! :D

I stared at the wall that I was supposed to run into. Apparently to get to platform nine and three quarters I have to run into this wall, between nine and ten. I scowl at the relatives that came with me to see me off. Do they think I’m an idiot? I stare back at the wall and cross my arms.

“You guys are insane if you think I’m running into that. It’s a solid brick wall!”

“Teddy, this is the wizarding world. Nothing is as it seems.” Bill assures me as he pats my shoulder. Victoire appears beside me.

“I can hold your hand if you want to?” She asks sweetly, twirling her skirt as she does so. I shove my hands in my pockets, trying to ignore her.

“You’re positive? If I run into this wall then I will end up on platform nine and three quarters?”

“Sweetie, take a run up if you want.” Molly says. Molly wouldn’t lie. I grab hold of the trolley with my bags on it and grip it tightly. I push the trolley and start running. When I get close to the wall I squeeze my eyes shut tight and cringe. I only open my eyes when the trolley bashes into something. I stop moving and realise I’ve knocked a girl over. I offer her my hand and she takes it and so I carefully I pull her up. She must be my age, with strawberry blonde pigtails, bright blue eyes and a face full of cute little freckles.

“I’m so sorry, are you okay. I was just, you know and so I closed my eyes and I couldn’t see where I was going and I-“

“It’s fine. I’m fine.” She says, a slight blush appearing on her cheeks. “I’ll see you around.” She turns around and pushes her trolley onto the train. I stare in awe at the train, it’s amazing, a bit old fashioned but still amazing. I look around, this must be platform nine and three quarters.

“Okay Teddy. You ready?” Bill asks, as he pats my shoulder again. I turn to look at everyone. My grandmother comes up and hugs me.

“Have you got everything?” She asks, straightening my coat.

“Yeah.” She hugs me again.

“Are you sure?” She asks, pulling back to look me in the eye.

“Yeah.”

“Okay, then. Off you go! Have fun, but send me an owl every month, no every week, no every day, alright every week.” She gives me a smile before pushing me in the direction of the train. I look back and everyone waves, then I board the train. I quickly find an empty compartment, I sit in the corner and pull out my book. The train starts moving and five minutes later there’s a knock. I look up and the door slides open, it’s the same girl I bumped into with my trolley.

“Hi, uh, all the other compartments are full. Could I?” She asks. I nod my head and she quietly sits down.

“How are you? You know, after I...”

“Fine, it’s just a bruise.”

“Oh, I’m so sorry.”

“It’s just a bruise. I’ve had worse. I’m Myer by the way, Myer Adams.” She offers me her hand and I take it.

“Teddy Lupin.” I say shaking her hand.

“I like your hair, are you a metamorphmagus? Or do you just dye your hair?” She asks. I concentrate hard and manage to change my hair from the bright electric blue I usually have it to pink to orange to green to black and back to blue.

“That’s so cool! I wish I could do that, I hate my stupid strawberry blonde hair.” She says, tugging at a strand. Just then, the door slides open again and two people enter, a tall guy with shaggy black hair and girl who looks similar with long wavy red hair, I presume they’re siblings, they appear to arguing about something.

“Look, there’s not that many people in here.” The guys says, pulling the girl in after her. They guy steps forward offering me his hand and I shake it.

“I’m Teddy Lupin. And you would be?”

“No! Don’t do it, don’t ask him that! Why would you do that?” The girl moans. The guy’s smile grows, he steps forward and puts his hands on hips.

“My name is Wolfgang Johnastephen Zeus Cesar Gilberto Wilhelm Quinten Kingsley Xavier Black but please, call me Will, oh, and this is my twin sister Bubble.” He says proudly, Bubble sits down.

“Yeah, our parents hated us, well, it’s either that or they were incredibly stupid. Oh and I prefer to be called Bonnie.” She says with an exasperated wave of her hands. I stare at each of them, looking for any indication that they’re joking but I come to the conclusion that they’re actually telling the truth and I almost laugh.

“I take it you guys are first years?” Will says, finally taking a seat next to me.

“Uh, yeah. I’m Myer in case anyone cares.” Myer says, before returning to her book. I wish I could do the same but I appear to be part of the conversation.

“Well, you guys are in luck because it just so happens that we are the key to Hogwarts. We know every single secret hide away and we’ll show you them, if you swear to secrecy. ‘cause if old McGonagall finds out then we’re done for, I’m pretty sure sneaking into Hogsmede every other night is kind of against school rules.”

“Kind of? Will, it’s very against school rules.” Bonnie says, throwing a chocolate frog at him.

“Okay, so maybe I should cut back on the sneaking into Hogsmede.” He says, stretching out along the chair and opening the chocolate frog packet.

“You know what else you should cut back on? Chocolate frogs, you’re getting quite podgy you know!” Will huff and returns to eating his frog.

“Hey, you said your name was Lupin right?” Will asks as he inspects his card.

“Yeah.”

“I don’t suppose you have any relation to Remus Lupin?”

“He was my Dad. Why?”

“I just got him.” He says handing me the card. I stare at the card, I have hundreds of these at home, the only ones I collect are the ones of Remus and Tonks. Everyone says I should call then Mum and Dad but I didn’t know them, so I don’t. I understand that they fought for me to live in a happier world where people don’t cower in fear but I still didn’t know them. It makes me so mad sometimes when I visit the Potter’s and Weasley’s houses because I see them happy with their parents and I had that for a whole of five seconds before my parents were swept out of my grasp.

“You can keep it if you want.” He says and I pocket the card.

“Thanks.”  The rest of the train ride is quite fun, mostly thanks to Will. When the train stops Bonnie and Will grab Myer and I’s hands and quickly drag us off the train and into a carriage pulled by nothing.

“But that guy was saying first years that way. Shouldn’t we have gone that way?” Myer asks.

“Nah, it’s fine. It’s just a boat ride and to be honest it’s not even that interesting. You’re better off with us. We’re going to teach you everything you need to know about Hogwarts.” After a bumpy carriage ride we finally make it to the castle. It’s big. I don’t know where to look, it’s just so big. 

So I know I litereally just finished my Jily fic yesterday but i had this chapter ready and I was like, what the hell? SO here it is!!! :D I hope you like it and I know it ends in like a pretty random place in a random way but oh well! ANother chapter soon!!! Remember to comment and vote!!!!!! THANKS!!!!!! XOXOXOXOXXO