Prologue

The country of Splitterra was once ruled by the Rainbow Queen and her blue-eyed king. The Rainbow eyes had been the rulers of Splitterra for thousands of years and ruled over the different eyes of the land: the Lavenders at The Peak, the Blues at the Ice Mountains, the Golds at Jagged Bay, the Greens at Viridi Forest, the Jets at the four towers of the Glass Castle and the Mudbournes of the Mudplaines.

A Rainbow eye had the powers of both creation and destruction, they could change their eye colour to each of the six and use each of the other eyes' powers. Most did not know the true extent of their power. Lavenders were next and had the power of only destruction with a purple blast from their hands. Blues could freeze the world with their breath. Golds were mute telepaths and could kill a man with a single thought. Greens, the intellectuals of the country. Jets were the protectors of the kingdom. Lastly came the Mudbourne with no power and the workers of the land. 

Each of the five children of the king and queen were born a different colour, all except mud. Soon the Queen was ready to give birth to her sixth child; the whole kingdom hoping for a Rainbow child. However this was never to be. 

The Queen went into labour, her husband in the room holding her hand, her doctor ready to deliver the child and two guards outside the door. As the first cries of the sixth and last child were heard, the five other children - lead by the Lavender and Blue - scared they would be taken over by their younger sibling silently slit the throats of the guards, blasted the door open and killed  their father in front of their mother with the new babe in her arms. The Blue son turned towards his mother and froze her to the music of her own screams. The mourning screams of the Rainbow Queen were so loud they caused the Glass Castle to crack and while the children ran to safety, the unharmed doctor grabbed the new babe and escaped with no hint of the child's existence. 

The war for the throne lasted for a year after the glass castle was shattered and only the four stone protection towers remained. The five children fled to the lands of their eyes and the battle of the six eyes began. The Lavenders and Blues were the only true powers and all the rest sided with either one. The Greens and Mudbournes fought for the Lavenders while the Golds and the Jets fought for the Blues. After a year of no triumphs, the Lavenders and Blues made a peace treaty and split their country in half building the Glass Wall with the shattered remains of there old home. Splitterra became Casia ruled by the Lavenders and Caeruleum ruled by the Blues. 

To this day no one knows what happened to the sixth child, not even the colour of her eyes.

But the Rainbow Queen will return and unite the kingdom of Splitterra once again.

___

Hey, thanks for taking the time to read this story of mine. It's one of my first writes and I just wanted to test it out a bit so please comment so I can see if this sounds like a good idea or not and any feedback/constructive criticism is welcome.

- Devinebewitched