chapter 7

A/N: Sorry it took so long. Haven't had much time to write. But whenever i could i wrote a bit and finally it's finished. Hope you will all enjoy it! :)

Stunned and slightly dazed, I looked passed Harry at the romantically set table. Which was strange because it was nothing like Harry to do something like this. Of course he cooked for me before, he almost always cooked for us. No matter if it was something simple or if decided to go for something more sumptuous. But never like this. Hell the only time we had a romantic, if you could even call it that, dinner was when we would go out to a restaurant. Not that I really minded, neither of us was very romantic. We both liked to keep things simple. So seeing this I started to question if I had forgotten something. It couldn't be our anniversary since that was in January. So what else could it be that I had forgotten. I had no clue. But if I hadn't forgotten something, why had Harry done this then? Why would he go through all this effort. No wait that sounded very ungrateful. I didn't mean to, honestly I didn't. But I couldn't help but find the whole thing very suspicious.

I looked back at Harry. Suspicious, yet also curious. “What's going on?” I asked. Strangely Harry looked taken back by my question. He even paled slightly, making me frown a bit. Instantly making it clear to me that he wasn't himself. He was acting pretty strange. “Harry?”

I saw him swallow. “I... uh I thought I surprise you” he said. Looking down and scratching his left arm nervously. “To... To thank you for all that you've done for me in the past years and kind of to celebrate our love” he explained to me, blushing.

Smiling I walked over, hugging him. “Aw Haz that's so sweet.” I kissed his cheek. “You did all this for me?” I really hadn't expected that. It was actually a really nice surprise, yet I couldn't shake the suspicious feeling I had.

“Yeah I did. Is that okay?” I wasn't use to Harry being so self conscious. Normally he was a very confident guy and even if he was nervous he could hide it pretty good. Well from others that was. Over the years I had gotten really good at reading him. He was pretty much an open book for me now. Hence the fact that I felt so suspicious now. There was definitely more than he was telling me.

“Of course it is silly” I told him. Knowing the best chance of finding out what he was hiding, was to go along with it. He would be denying everything anyways. I knew him better than that. I'm sure I would find it out later on.

So I let him lead me to the table. Chuckling a little when he even went so far as helping me sit on the chair. In the mean time my mind was racing with possibilities. It wasn't our anniversary and we hadn't had any other special dates. Well except for our and Amelia's birthday. So it had to be something else. A more negative thought crossed my mind. Had Harry done something. Did he mess up and was this his way of making it up. Was his guilt telling him to do this. If that was the case he would reveal it soon enough.

“Do you want some beer?” Harry asked me. Getting me out of my thought.

I titled my head a little, raising an eyebrow at him. “Such a romantic dinner and than you offer me beer?”

Shrugging he chuckled and I could see him relax a little. “Yeah well it would be better to offer you wine, but come on, we both prefer beer over wine anyway. So why even bother, right.”

I grinned. “Good thinking.”

Smiling he went to get us beer. No cans, but bottles and with a glass. I had to agree it wouldn't be fitting if we had a romantic dinner and we drank our beer straight from the bottle, like we normally did. This is more classy.

“Here you go” he said as he put my bottle and glass in front of me.

“Why thank you sir” I said with a wide grin.