ɴᴏᴢᴇʟ sɪʟᴠᴀ || ᴛᴇᴀsɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ

Start from the beginning

"Really? Then that's good!" You chirped while your eyes were glistening.

"Are you going to tease nii-sama again, (Name)?" Nebra chuckled and you gave her a thumbs up.

"Bingo! You really knew me well!"

"It's because you're always teasing him," Solid said a matter of factly to which you rolled your eyes playfully.

"Shoo shoo! Go to your mansion now! Nozel and I would go on a date," you informed which the two siblings only snickered at your statement.

"Good luck with that, (Name)," Nebra said then the two Silva's left the headquarters.

You prance your way towards Nozel's office. Everyone w giving you gazes and they're already aware of what you're going to do for this day. As usual, you went inside his office without knocking. Nozel didn't give you a spare glance and still writing on the papers that were lying on his table. He already knows who stepped inside his office and inwardly annoyed because of how disrespectful you are towards him. Despite that, he's the Captain and you're his subordinate, you still have the guts to mock him around, you're not even giving him some respect.

"Hello there, Captain!" You chirped and sat on the chair that was across from him. Nozel glanced at you for a second then averted his gaze to the papers that he was holding.

Pouting at his bland reaction, you propped your elbow on his desk and rested your chin on your palm. You were staring at Nozel with adoration whilst he was reading a sheet of paper.

"Are you not going to talk to me, Captain Nozel?" You purred.

"I don't want to waste my time on you, you insolent woman," he said coldly to which you only smiled at him.

"You're so serious Captain, why don't you just chill, ya know? Oh pardon me, you're already cold enough. Let me warm you up, Captain," You cooed and the mercury magic-user flashed you a menacing glare.

"Do you want me to murder you?" He sternly said to which you only gasped.

"If it's bondage, then I'll gladly welcome you with arms wide open." You stretched your arms widely with a big grin on your face. Nozel's eyes slightly widened to what you just said to him without thinking twice. His cheeks flushed causing him to look away and covered his mouth by his hand.

"You foolish woman! How dare you say such lascivious words to me!" He reprimanded, still not looking at you. You stared at the flustered captain covering the half of his face. When you noticed a pink hue visible on his cheeks, your lips stretched upwards and narrowed your eyes.

"Heh... don't tell me you're blushing, Captain?" You teased that makes Nozel turned his head to the side so you can't see his blushing state.

"I'm not blushing, why would I be?" The silver-haired lad fake a cough then slowly whipped his head to face you, his eyes were closed while taking a deep breath.

"Really? You're cute, Captain!" You cheered and Nozel's eyes abruptly opened, giving you a frown look.

"I am not cute. Stop this nonsense at once, brassy woman," he said with authority in his voice. But of course, you who's a hardheaded lass and the man in front of you really amuse you a lot. You didn't stop there and still, keep on teasing the captain.

"You have many nicknames for me, Captain. You really like me that much? Aww~ I like you too, Captain Nozel," you cooed to which Nozel didn't hesitate to cast his magic spell at you because of embarrassment.

•••

Today, the three siblings and you were inside the headquarters of the Magic Knights. The Wizard King was going to award those who were chosen from promoting their rank. Your rank was promoted to 1st class senior from 2nd class senior. You were really happy that your hard work from being a Magic Knight really paid off. After the ceremony, all of you were invited from a banquet that the Wizard King prepared for all of you.