Agent Minnesota--AI: Beta

PROJECT FREELANCER-FILE 1248

SUBJECT NAME: AVERY ARBI GRACE

DESIGNATED CODENAME: AGENT MINNESOTA

A.I. FRAGMENT: BETA

//CONFIDENTIAL FILE//

//Begin Message//

Alpha AI Fragment: Beta

Extracted Personality: Confidence

Male

Beta was not the first fragment harvested from the Alpha AI, counterdictary to his name. He appears as a young gentleman and is represented with the color gray. He was chosen for Agent Minnesota to try and bring up her confidence levels. He is quite confident that he and Agent Minnesota will one day find the Alpha AI.

Director Notes: Unbeknownst to everyone, Beta has the capability to send out an EMP destroying all AI within range. No further notes.

Freelancer: Agent Minnesota

Female

Backstory:

Agent Minnesota, formally known as Avery Arbi Grace, was born and raised in the state of Washington. She grew up there with fellow freelancer, Agent Maine. After her parents were brutally murdered in a shoting in her own home, she was sent off to a foster home. She was later "adopted" into PROJECT FREELANCER, and begun training  with everyone else at a young age of 16. She sports a self-inflicted scar that goes across her left eye. She has long black hair and bright green eyes. Minnesota obtained the nickname Mini due to her height.

Director Notes: Minnesota has proven to be a trust worthy freelancer, although more tests must be initiated to test her, process ability with Beta. Minnesota must learn to [REDACATED] No further notes.