Chapter Eleven

Začít od začátku

"Yes, Miss Granger and Miss Zabini?" Minerva was confused as the two students approached her.

"Are you enjoying the ball?" Professor Sprout asked and the girls smiled.

"It's going wonderfully, thank you. We just wanted to report something Moaning Myrtle told us. It's about Pansy Parkinson and Lavender Brown." The three professors were intrigued, as both students were from either Severus' or Minerva's house.

"Well, what is it?" Ophelia sighed and spoke up.

"Myrtle told us that the two of them were brewing a Polyjuice Potion inside the girl's bathroom. And that they were going to use it to pretend to be me and Hermione, in order to ruin our relationships; Mine with Draco and Hermione's with Ronald's. We don't know if it's true, but we put out fake hair in case they took them." Ophelia said and Professor Snape groaned. He knew his ingredients were being taken again.

"Well, did they take the hair?" Hermione rubbed the back of her head.

"Sadly, yes. Pansy took rat hair pretending to be Ophelia's cut off dead ends, and Lavender took some of Crookshank's hair. We apologize for not bringing this up sooner, but we didn't really quite know what to do professors." Hermione hung her head low as Professor McGonagall sighed. She turned to Professor Sprout and spoke.

"Pomona, would you mind gathering Madame Pomfrey, please? Girls, when should the two students be coming back?" All of a sudden, there were several screams heard at the entrance of the Great Hall. Lavender and Pansy walked in, Pansy looking like a human rat, and Lavender looking like a human cat. The two girls stifled their laughs as they spoke.

"Right about now." Ophelia grabbed Hermione and they ran back to their friends laughing.

"Are you sure this will work, Pansy?" Lavender and Pansy had put the hairs they gathered into their cups and sighed.

"Yes. It has to. As soon as you drink and you feel okay, walk into the Great Hall toward Ronald and I'll do the same for Draco. Now, drink up." They clinked glasses and Lavender sighed.

"Cheers." They both drank some and then dropped the glasses. They both felt sick and after they felt okay, they both walked into the Great Hall, still changing into things they never wanted to be. Everyone started screaming and laughing at them, but they didn't care. It was probably because they looked great.

"Guys, we're gonna hide over there near the punch." Ophelia kissed Draco's cheek and Hermione did the same for Ronald. Draco smirked and Ronald blushed. Draco, Ronald, Harry, and Ginny all proceeded to laugh like nothing was going on.

Professor Sprout and Madame Pomfrey proceeded to walk towards the two girls but Snape and Minerva stopped them.

"Let's wait this out. I would like to see this happen, don't you agree, Minerva?" Snape smiled a small smile and the four of them laughed as the scene unfolded.

Pansy walked up to Draco and Lavender walked up to Ronald. Ginny nearly spit out her drink but started coughing anyways.

"Something wrong, Weasley?" Ginny waved her off then stopped. It took everything in Ginny to not laugh.

"Weasley? Since when did you call me that, Ophelia?" Ginny feigned hurt and Pansy's eyes went wide as she realized her mistake.

"Sorry, Ginny. Anyways, Draco we need to talk." Draco sniggered quietly before clearing his throat. Hermione brought out a muggle device and started recording.

"What is it, O?" Pansy groaned and sighed.

"We can't be together anymore. I don't love you and it isn't going to work out." Hermione and Ophelia were close enough so that they heard everything and caught it on video. It also helped that the whole Great Hall realized what the two girls had done, and went quiet, watching the scene unfold.