Chapter Five

It was currently Monday, which means that Ophelia now starts her education at Hogwarts. Snape had made sure to put Draco and Ophelia into the same classes so Draco could help her catch up. Over the weekend, Ophelia got a letter from her mother and father, saying that they would be stopping by sometime during the week to make sure she was okay.

Currently, Ophelia and Draco had just gotten done potions and were walking around the grounds.

"Did you want to go to Quidditch practice with me?" Ophelia smiled widely when he asked.

"I'd love to Draco. Maybe you could teach me how to play as well afterward?" Draco smiled and put his arm around her.

"I'd love to." They both laughed and went to the Quidditch pitch and Ophelia watched as Slytherin practiced. She noticed Harry, Hermione, Ginny, and Ronald come up with the rest of the Gryffindor team and ran down to meet them.

"Hey, guys!" Ophelia ran and hugged Hermione and Ginny. They all laughed and greeted one another. Ophelia then hugged Ronald and Harry.

"It's lovely to see you four again!" Ophelia chirped and lead Hermione to where she was watching Draco. They both decided to gossip as Ronald, Harry, and Ginny made their way to get ready to practice and switch with Slytherin.

"Ophelia is wonderful! She's so kind! Unlike many other Slytherins." Ginny commented as she was getting ready to mount her broom.

"She is nice, isn't she?" Ronald said as he got up into the air and immediately was bombarded by Slytherins.

"Well well, if it isn't Weasleby! Come to get your arse kicked?" They surrounded him and he groaned.

"Piss off." He went to the hoops and lingered in front of them, waiting for Gryffindor to join him. Hermione groaned and got out her wand, in case anything bad were to happen. Ophelia looked concerned and held onto hers.

"Alright lads, back off." Harry intervened and they scowled at him and went back to the ground.

"Well, now that that's over, what would you like to talk about, Ophelia?" Hermione asked and they started talking about Ronald and Draco.

"Well, how are you and Draco?" Ophelia blushed.

"Oh, we aren't dating. We're just friends."

"Yeah, friends who are in love with one another." Hermione let out a breathy chuckle and Ophelia laughed.

"I mean, maybe he is. I don't know." Ophelia rubbed the back of her neck.

"Are you serious? Draco is totally in love with you. We can all see it. Even Pansy." Hermione chuckled and Ophelia turned a darker shade of red.

"Yeah, well what about you and Ronald? I'm sure he likes you." Hermione laughed in return.

"Please, if Ronald liked me he would show that he has feelings and he does not," Hermione stated and sighed as she watched Ronald. Ophelia scoffed, for she knew that Hermione and Ronald loved one another and that they showed it in their own ways.

"Just because he doesn't show his feelings, doesn't mean that he doesn't have any," Ophelia stated and Hermione looked like she was thinking about it. 'Could Ron actually like me?' Hermione thought and glanced over toward Ron, to which he smiled at her. She let out a breathy laugh and continued her conversation with Ophelia.

"Well, Malfoy obviously shows his feelings. You two had a great time at Hogsmeade a few days ago, and you two are practically inseparable. Believe me, out of all my years of knowing Malfoy, I have never seen him as happy as he is with you." After Hermione said that, Draco showed up next to Ophelia and put his arm around her.