Chapter 1:The beginning

I felt something warm on my face. I opened my eyes and saw a world of blocks. "What is going on here?" I thought. I got up and saw the sun had just came up. There were animals around like pigs, cows, and sheep. I even saw a couple of chicken. There were other things too. I saw a green creature in the distance. I started running to it. "Hello, um hello hello! Over here! I need help! I think I am lost please help me!" It looked at me. It had a scary face. It started to walk to me. I tried to run away but I couldn't! So as it got closer and closer I still could not move. Then it got in my face. Then it started to glow and fizz. Then it blew. I saw blackness. Then I opened my eyes and saw that I was in the same spot I had been in when I got here. I went over to the spot the creature had been at cautiously. I saw a small hole where it was. I was confused. So instead I decided to make a house. I found some dirt, at least that is what it looked like. I started hitting it, waiting for my hand to start hurting. My hand never started to hurt. I was more confused than ever. I collected about 20 pieces of dirt. Then I built a dirt house."wow. What a "nice' house this is". I said to myself. I saw a giant tree. Then another. I saw a third and about 1000 more giant trees. I saw a lot of wood and went over there and got alot. Then I made a crafting box. Well for now, that is what I will call it. I made a sword,an axe,and a pickaxe. Then I went to that big forest. It was dark here. Probably because it is a rainforest. I saw a pool of water. I had to swim across it. When I got back on solid ground, I kept walking. I saw something adorable. There were these cats, ocelots I think. There were five of them. Two big ones, and three small ones. A whole family, how cute. I followed them, hoping they would lead me somewhere interesting. They went over to a group of chickens. The mom or dad, probably the dad, attacked one and killed it. Then the other adult killed one. Then the three kittens. I went on with my journey, bored of watching the cats. The journey went on for a whole two hours more. Around five minutes later I was able to see a desert. I knew it was a desert because I saw a few cactuses. Then I was falling. Farther and farther down, plunging into darkness. Two minutes later, I fell into an underground pool of water. I looked around,afraid,and saw a chest. I got out of the water, and looked in the chest. I saw something that sent a chill up my blocky spine. It was a note. Here is what it said, "Miss Alexa. If you are reading this, I have passed on, and I leave my duty to you. This world is called Minecraftia. You were sent here for a reason. A very important reason indeed. My name is Steven. Most people call me Steve. There is a great evil that will destroy all of this world in a matter of months. His name is Hero⚫. You will know him when you see him. His eyes have no pupils. That is all. From, Steven. I was concerned about my safety but I liked this place so I set off to save the world of minecraftia.

A Minecraft Adventureजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें