Part Nineteen

WARNING! NSFW! MATURE CONTENT AHEAD!

     Prue's POV~

"Ilya." I say with a warm smile. I didn't realize how much I actually missed him until right now. Before I register what's happening, he's already picking me up and spinning me. I laugh and hug him tightly back as he sets me down, and hugs me back.

"Oh, Prue, I'm so glad you're home. I-I never th-thought they'd-"

"Shh, Ilya. I'm home. There's no need to worry, now... I'm safe." He pulls back and I wipe the happy tears from his face. He's smiling- he's glowing. His aura makes me fill with happiness.

"The bruises on your-... Lucio...?" He asks quietly. I shoot a quick look to Asra, and he panics and shrugs.

"Yeah... it... it was awful. We didn't get all that far, which is good... but there's a bruise on my wrist and hip from his metal hand... and... Asra, will you help me?" He nods and comes over to us. I step out of Ilya's arms and turn around to face Asra. "Go ahead." Asra reaches around me and pulls the hem of the back of my sweater up- and Ilya gasps.

"Oh, no! Are you okay?! That dirty scoundrel! I'll- I'll kill him!" I spin around and stop him from running out the door by stepping in front of him and pushing against his chest with my hands. He heaves angry breaths, until his gaze finds my eyes.

"No, Ilya. The Countess is keeping him away from me. Everything is alright, now, and Asra is going to help my body heal. You don't have to worry about me."

"Or, I could just take the wounds for you. I heal rather quickly, you know." He places his arms around me, and there's a sharp change in Asra's energy.

Asra, calm down.

The energy fades some, but simmers at a frustrated level.

"No. You won't be taking them from me." I step out of his arms. "You don't get to touch me at all until you swear on my life, you won't do it." He stares at me in shock for a little while, then sighs in defeat.

"Fine. I swear on your life that I won't take your wounds- this time." I quirk my eyebrow up at him, but let it go.

"That's good enough for me."

"Now, can I hug you again?"

Noooo.

Asra's voice whines in my mind, and he gently fists two handfuls of the back of my sweater. I look over my right shoulder at him, and he lets go. I roll my eyes and smile at him, watching as his expression softens. He knows it'll be okay.

"Yes, you can." I move back into his arms and hug him for a long time, as he hugs me in return and cradles my upper half with his arms.

There's no hug quite like yours, Ilya. I say in my mind to his, and I look up at him with a sweet smile. He looks down at me and blushes, then smiles back and plants a kiss on my forehead.

"And none like yours, Prue." He mumbles against my forehead, then lets me go.

"Now that the reuniting is done for now, let's have breakfast." I find the purple box and open it, then grab one and hand it to Asra, then grab two more, but when I go to give one to Ilya, Asra stops me. "Wha- Hey! Why can't he have one?"

"Countess's orders." Faust then reappears, slithering up my body and into my crossed arms, nestling herself there.

"What? Nu-uh!" Ilya protests.

"She did not say that!" I protest as well, but he takes the extra pastry from me and places it back in the box, then opens a drawer and pulls out a fancy piece of paper.