24)

can yall please get this chapter to 30 votes and 50 comments ik you guys can do it lol but ily all

if yall get it to 50 votes and 100 comments both i'll update once on every one of my story's yall got till I update next lmao no spamming comments that's cheating

also lucy is in the picture above what do you think?

Layla was watching her TV show deeply entranced by the pig family with the horrible animation. Cheryl looked at the show with confusion on why kids watched this type of shows. toni watched, she watched Cheryl with wonder and that's when it hit her.

Cheryl chose reggie , she left with him. she had his baby and she was with him at the end of every night. but why weren't they still together, and if they weren't together would Cheryl even bother being around her? all these thoughts stormed Toni's head as she watched the younger latter. this Cheryl was not her Cheryl.

she remembers crying for months over Cheryl. toni lost part of herself as Cheryl left. the part to love someone else. she hasn't been in a relationship that lasted longer than four days. everything was sexual. she couldn't love again

"why did you and reggie breakup?'' toni voice was bitter with hurt coming back to her voice.

"I don't kno-"

"stop being vague for one second and answer my question. " toni says running a hand through her hair. Cheryl looked at her not wanting to fight. she's been fighting for to long. Cheryl was tired tired of taking it from everyone.

the reason why they broke up was one reason , toni. Cheryl had told reggie every small detail about their past. now every time reggie looked at her she saw how she cheated meanwhile he spent his free time thinking of her. now Layla was going to grow up without her father, besides holidays and birthdays. the sad thing about it is is she wouldn't change a minuet with toni. she knew that for sure.

her mother cut her off financially the moment Cheryl left reggie claiming that she should've thought about that before becoming a lesbian. Cheryl was colorless dull.

"I'm nothing but vague. " cheryl responds emotionless. toni looked at her plate of eggs barely being touched she frowned to herself.

"I should- I should go.. " toni mumbles before grabbing her coat and leaving.

"she's empty, some ones hurt her." toni says as her head rested on veronica's lap. lauren was off in La writing her new songs for her first album she would be gone for another week, she stayed with Jason. it was funny how Jason kept in touch not saying anything about his sister because cheryl asked him not too. and no matter how much her loved his friends his sister was first. that's why he convinced his mother to let him buy his sister and apartment in new York.

"what do you mean?" veronica ask losing her façade of not wanting to see her former bestfriend. despite the four years she would still do whatever for her anything.

"she just is so broken, she barely eats anything and something happened she's not telling me. " and without another words veronica nods. sure to get her address and meet show up for a talk.

despite wanting to eat cheryl was beyond hungry. she had just dropped off Layla at daycare and had an hour to spare before heading to work. she see's the same diner across the street from yesterday. the prices were cheap so she decided to get a bite there. once she walks in the bell chimes, much like the one back home in Riverdale.

the place was empty besides lucy at the counter eating chocolate pie.

"welcome to hell may I take your sins?" lucy says before turning around once she does she smiles.