35)

"lucy i know you're in there. " cheryl knocked again at the address she had to beg Lucy's manager to give her.

"go away im not home. " lucy said from inside the house.

"i will break in through your window vives. " cheryl said aggravated and with a grumble and loud foot stomps the door swings open. lucy looked paler than usual her hair was in a messy bun and she smelled like alcohol.

"are you happy? im trash yadda yadda yadda go home. " lucy said crossing her arms with a lazy smile.

"what's going on with you, we were suppose to binge watch supernatural season 2 this weekend and you didnt even show up, i had to watch it with toni who called out all of the mistakes. " cheryl groaned. lucy only shrugged.

"i was busy. " lucy mumbled avoiding eye contact.

"busy ignoring my calls?" cheryl says and lucy groans loudly rubbing her temples.

"you're  like an annoying little mouse ya know that?" lucy says and cheryl smacks her arm.

"hey im just worried about my bestfriend. " cheryl says and lucy stops. she was cheryls bestfriend? why was she smiling.

"im okay red i promise. " lucy sighed and cheryl furrowed her eyebrows.

"i dont believe you what's wrong?"

lucy bit her lip nervously before stepping aside for cheryl to come in. "if i tell you keep it between me and you okay?" lucy says as she shut the door. cheryl nods agreeing to the terms.

"okay i promise. "

"it's my mom."

-

(italics is what happened during the kiss with veronica. )

"what the hell is wrong with you. " veronica said pushing betty off after a few seconds of her brain stopping.

"i didnt see you trying to stop me before. " betty rolled her eyes at her former bestfriend.

"betty im engaged with lauren this cant-"

"i love you, okay and i'll wait because we're endgame. "

"you just told lucy you loved  her. " veronica groans in irritation. betty shrugged at veronica's words.

"yeah but i love you more. " betty said and veronica just looked at her in disbelief.

"betty what happened from when we were in college? you used to be so different." veronica says looking at her hands in her lap.

"i'll call you in two weeks veronica. " betty said leaving the room.

veronica's head was on lauren's chest as she played with the hair's on the nape of her neck. lauren hummed the lyrics to the song that was playing on the Disney movie that she insisted on watching instead of a romantic comedy.

veronica starred at the woman she soon would marry with awe. she was angelic that was for sure. her black hair and her fair pale skin made her even more stunning. veronica would be a fool to leave the love of her life. and she never planned to. she never will. but the guilt of letting betty kiss her pounded in her head ever second they were together.

"what's wrong?" lauren ask seeing the discomfort in veronica's eyes.

"i did something wrong laur. " veronica said wiping her tears that were forming.

"what? what happened baby?" lauren said pausing the movie. veronica sits up as does lauren.

"when betty went to talk to me a couple of weeks ago she kissed me. i didnt kiss back but i didnt push her away. im sorry. i i i-" veronica was cut off by lauren's lips on her forehead and thumbs wiping away the tears that were falling.

"hey hey , dont cry it's okay, im not mad." lauren said softly.

"no your suppose to be mad?" veronica said as lauren raised an eyebrow.

"do you want me to yell at you for letting your hot blonde ex kiss you in our bedroom?" lauren says with a smirk and veronica shakes her head no quickly.

"then shut up and let me kiss you."

-

"im taking her to get rainbow ice-cream and then some rainbow clothes and unicorn this minor bitch up. " Jason said with the little girl on his hip.

"did you ask cheryl?" toni said with a coke in her hand.

"no. bye now. " he said spinning around marching out the door with Layla.

filler as hell cause ive gotta wash my goldfish