5)

Cheryl's been doing classes all week and  she had the next two days  off. It was Friday and she didn't have classes on the weekend and Fridays. She sat on her bed glasses on finishing up studying. She had a 4.0 she wasn't going to try and damage it.

She was in Reggie's blue t shirt and with  jean shorts. Her hair wavy and glasses on her nose.

As she was finishing up someone knocked on the door. Cheryl raises an eyebrow before getting up ad answering it. If it was veronica she had a key along with Betty and Jason so she was at lost with who it was.

She opens the door revealing Reggie. Reggie wore a dodgers base ball jersey he left unbuttoned a black tank top underneath. Fine fit dark jeans and nice shoes. His hair was wavy and he had a smile playing his big lips. He held a pink bag . and a book bag on his back.

"Reggie?" Cheryl asked surprised. Reggie chuckles.

"I finished my classes this week at nyu so this morning I bought a flight to see you. " he says scratching his neck. Cheryl can't help to smile at his goofiness.

"Babe you bought a flight to Miami from new York? Just to see me?" Cheryl ask furrowing her eyebrows.

"Well..of course I did." He shrugs and Cheryl smiles before letting him come in.

He looks over the room in awe.

"This is ten times bigger than mine back in college. " he says Cheryl shuts the door.

She closes her text book putting it in her bag. "My roommate takes half the room she says its good for her vaginal stretches." Cheryl says in a amused tone.

"Vaginal stretches?" He asked sitting down on Cheryl's bed putting the pink Bag in between his legs.

"Yup. What's in the bag?" Cheryl ask and Reggie grins.

"Glad you asked. " he turns facing Cheryl sitting criss cross.

"So I was packing to leave when I saw that you left your design sketch book in my room." He hands her the book and she smiled widely.

"I forgot it I searched everywhere for it." Cheryl says flipping through her pages.

"So I was a looking through them and they are amazing. But you only have like four pages left so I bought you pencils and a new journal." He hands the sketch book and the pencils to her and she sits up on her knees excited.

"Thank you Reggie! You didn't have to I know you don't agree with my fashion career." Cheryl says and Reggie just shrugs.

" well I know you love doing it. So I'm going to stand by it." Reggie says and Cheryl just smiles down putting the books up.

Reggie lightly caresses her face his thumb running over her cheek.

He leads her to his lips Cheryl closes her eyes as he connects them. There was nothing. It was just empty to her. She felt more with Toni just looking at her. She loved Reggie but it was just different.
The kiss continues Cheryl just kissing back not even wanting to she just did.

The door burst open revealing veronica and Betty Reggie pulls back from Cheryl and Cheryl thanks god for the two girls interruption.

"This must be Reggie." Veronica glares at the boy and Betty face palms herself shutting the door.

"Here we go" Betty sighs.

"Um yes. Nice to meet you.." He pauses for her to introduce herself.

"Veronica. But you call me miss veronica. This my girl Betty. You don't talk to her in general." Veronica says with a snarl.

"Be nice Ronnie" Cheryl sighs leaning back.

"Is she your roommate?" Reggie ask pointing to Veronica.

"Yes she is" veronica says with sass. And Betty rolls her eyes.

"Sorry about her she's um she's veronica." Betty says Giving Veronica a warning glare.

"Its okay. I'm just visiting for a few I have to leave soon I got a job as an secretary at a gaming company they expect me there tonight meaning I got a flight in an hour. I just came by to drop something off." Reggie says and Betty smiles nodding.

"Okay, didn't ask for the back story. " veronica says flopping on her bed.

Reggie nods before looking at Cheryl.

"I'll see you in a few weeks babes. " he says kissing her cheek and standing up.

"Bye reg." Cheryl says with a small smile.

"I love you." He says and Cheryl stops. Stop breathing and thinking. She loved him too but he meant it differently. She didn't love him like he loved her.

"I I love you too." Cheryl stuttered before Reggie smiles walking towards the door.

"Bye Betty. Veronica. It was different meeting you."  He waves leaving. Cheryl waits for him to go when to girls hop on the bed.

"I'm here for the tea." Betty says grabbing a pillow. Her blonde hair left down for once.

"I'm not I'm here to lecture you and love you deeply." Veronica says sitting beside Betty.

"I also love you but respectfully." Betty nods.

"Okay so what's with the fake I love you to Mr model boy." Veronica says furrowing her eyebrows.

Cheryl's cheek blush red.

"I don't know what you  mean." Cheryl ignores the fact looking away from Veronica.

"You took more than 45 seconds to answer." Betty says with a questioning look.

"And that either means you were taken back that your lover was so upfront or you don't love him and your trying to figure out how to pretend as you do." Veronica says and Cheryl furrows her eyebrows.

"Love is what she's studying this week." Betty shrugs and Cheryl nods in agreement

"I do love him." Cheryl says quietly.

"But are you in love with him?" Veronica says rubbing her chin.

Cheryl remains quiet. Was she in love with him? She always thought she did. But if she was would she even consider going anywhere with Toni. They almost kissed a few days ago. If she was in I've would she have done that?

"Okay Dr Phil let's leave her be. And let her think." Betty says getting off the bed. Veronica nods.

"I'll be down in a minuet." She says as Betty leaves.

Veronica smiles at Cheryl before pulling her into a hug. Cheryl rest her head on veronicas shoulder closing her eyes. Veronica rubs her back soothingly.

"Just know what your doing cherry. Your playing in fire." Veronica said quietly and Cheryl sighs before veronica pulls back.

"I'll be back with Chinese food later." Veronica says before leaving.  Cheryl sighs leaning back down on her bed.