What if...?

(DISCLAIMER: If I write about "her" instead of "You" it's usually from the perspective of the boys)

It's around 8:30 am as Yeosang is trying to wake up Wooyoung. "What did you do all night?  Shouldn't you be awake by now?" He throws a pillow at him but Wooyoung only responds with a mumble. "Get up! We have practice in an hour!" Yeosang leaves the room hoping that Wooyoung would get up by himself. It takes him a few minutes until he opens his one eye first, then the other. He stretches and yawns before he lifts his head to look at his phone. He feels like he haven't even slept at all. "Is it really already morning?" he mutters with a sleepy, raspy voice before he sits up and stretches again. He runs his hand through his face, rubs his eyes when suddenly he remembers the Vlive in the evening. Right! The Vlive! He grabs his phone and gets up immediately, he suddenly seems to wide awake. He rushes to the bathroom but it's locked. So he leans against the wall and unlocks his phone, scrolling a little through their official Instagram account until the bathroom door opens. "Oh, you're finally awake?" is what Wooyoung hears before he turns his head to look to the door. It's San who's just leaving the bathroom with his wet hair after he took a shower. "Are you done?" Wooyoung asks and pushes his body off the wall. "Yeah. Don't forget to snack something before practice." San pats him on the shoulder as he passes by and Wooyoung can't help but smile lightly. San really is a good friend that always takes care of him. He goes to the bathroom and locks the door behind him to take a hot shower and get ready for practice. After he's done, he grabs an apple and a banana for some energy and leaves with the others to go to their practice room. He seems kind of excited, almost as he's awaiting something. As they're warming up, the other members notice that he is very enthusiastic but also kind of all by himself. He doesn't interact with the others too much but concentrates mainly on the warmup. "Is everything alright?" Seonghwa asks him after he approached him while he was watching himself in the mirror dancing to Pirate King. Wooyoung stops and looks up to Seonghwa. "Sure, why wouldn't it be?" Seonghwa shrugs and glances over to the others which are looking over to them. "We just felt like you're somewhat...distracted today?" Wooyoung looks at the other members, then back to Seonghwa as he shakes his head and smiles a little. "No, I just didn't sleep that well, don't worry." Seonghwa looks him in the eyes for a few silent seconds, then he nods. "Okay. Then don't push yourself too hard today." He goes back to the others while Wooyoung watches him in the mirror. He really should get himself together before anybody notices anything. After everybody is warmed up, they  build their starting formation of Hala Hala. "Okay everybody, let's do this!" Hongjoong shouts before he starts playing the song and runs back into formation. The song starts with its usual soft sounds and Wooyoungs voice and everything goes as usual. But every now and then, it seems like Wooyoung is a little off beat or he trips over his own feet. But nobody says anything. He's just tired, right? After a few hours, the practice comes to an end and all eight sit together on the ground, sweat running down their forehead while some are chugging down a good amount of water. "What are we going to do for the Vlive today?" Yunho asks while patting his face with a towel. Wooyoung has to hold back his excitement as he quickly leans forward a little to get a better perspective of the situation. Mingi shrugs. "We can play games, as always." Hongjoong shakes his head. "This is our first Vlive after the tour, maybe we should just talk to them, talk about the tour a little." Everbody nods and seems to be okay with that. "I'm really hungry now though." San says and gets up. "Yeah, me too. Let's get ready and eat outside, alright?" Hongjoong also gets up and everybody follows him. It takes a little time until every member showered and got ready but once everybody's done, they leave the building and go outside to look for a place to eat at. Hongjoong, Yunho and Mingi are walking ahead, looking around while they're wandering through Gangnam, Seonghwa, Jongho and Yeosang somewhere in the middle of the group while Wooyoung is just walking after, together with San. "Are you sure everything's fine? You look so out of it today." San asks quietly, he is kind of worried about his best friend. They all turn into another alley and Wooyoungs sighs. "I just have to think a lot about what you said last night. About the Vlive today..." San blinks a few times. "You mean about that girl?" His voice gets even quieter, almost whispering. Jongho turns and looks at them. "What are you guys talking about?" He playfully puts Wooyoung into a headlock. "Are you talking bad about your members, huh?" Wooyoung puts his hands on Jonghos arm, tries to free himself while making weird noises. "No, let off of me!" Jongho sets him free and giggles. "No but really, you guys seem weird. What is there to talk about that quietly?" Wooyoung struggles to find an answer as he clearly doesn't want anybody to know what's up. "We were just talking about how we're craving for some crab stew! But we didn't want to interrupt whatever plans Hongjoong and the others have." is Sans quick respsonse to save Wooyoung. Jongho raises his chin as he understands and turns back to the others. "San and Wooyoung are craving crab stew! Doesn't sound too bad, right?" Wooyoung looks at San, all frantic. "I don't even like crab stew!" he whispers. Too bad that the rest of Ateez seem to like that idea.