Just a fan

He grabs his phone and gets up, quietly walking across the room to leave, Yeosang still sleeping. He walks into the kitchen, bare feet, and switches the lights on before he puts his phone on the table and grabs a glass to pour some water in it. Then he sits down at the table, takes a sip of his water und grabs the phone with his other hand. Is there any way that he could possibly find you on social media...? It's a bad idea. He knows he will get scolded if KQ finds out that he's on social media. So he puts the phone back on the table and just stares at it while he sips his water. He loses himself completely in his thoughts when suddenly San comes into the kitchen. "Huh? What are you doing here?" he asks Wooyoung with a sleepy voice. Wooyoung raises his head and looks at San who's rubbing his eyes while he walks to the sink to get some water too. "I...couldn't sleep. Had a weird dream." Wooyoung responsed and looks back at the phone. "What dream?" he hears behind his back as the sink is right behind him. Wooyoung keeps quiet for a whole moment. San is his best friend for years now but..it's weird talking about things like that. Not only that they are not allowed to date anybody but also the fact that that one girl he can't forget is just some fan at the other end of the world. Wouldn't it be ridiculous to talk about it? "You don't wanna tell me?" San asks as he turns to Wooyoung and walks up to the table to take a seat opposite him. "Just a weird dream, can't even remember.." Wooyoung replies in a weird way. He sounds kinda bugged and San knows him too well to see that something's wrong. "Just tell me what it is. Can't be that weird, huh? At least if you didn't dream naughty things about our members." San laughs and takes a sip of his water. But Wooyoung doesn't seem to be too much into that joke of San. "Have you ever only briefly met someone and you couldn't stop thinking about them?" is what Wooyoung asks after a moment of total silence. San looks at him, examines his face, before the corners of his lips lift to a bright smile. "You? Are you kidding me? Okay, when did you met her? Was it at the grocery store on the other street? I knew it!" Wooyoung shakes his head and grabs his phone, puts the glass on the table and is about to get up. "Just forget it." he mutters and as he wants to get up, San grabs his arm and drags him back down onto the chair. "Hey, calm down, okay? Just tell me what's wrong. You know you can tell me everything, right?" Wooyoung looks at him and sighs. "You know, at the fansign..." San already knows what's up, so he slowly pulls back his hand after he let go of Wooyoung and he raises his brows a little, already imagining what Wooyoung is about to say. "...I know, it sounds stupid and I should forget about it but...there was this one girl and...Ugh, really, nevermind. I'll go back to bed." San tilts his head a little as his face gets a bit more serious. "It's been over two weeks since this fansign and you still think about her?" Wooyoung looks him in the eyes, searching for words but lowers the sight. "Man, i barely even remember any faces or names. Was she that special?" San asks and Wooyoung shrugs. "I don't know. There was something about her that makes me keep thinking of her. She had the prettiest eyes I've ever seen and..." His eyes wander back to San who is smiling brightly. "Hey! Stop smiling like that! I knew I just should've shut up." San giggles a little. "Hey, calm down. I'm not laughing about you. So, I assume you're thinking about how to find her?" he asks and Wooyoung raises one brow. "How do you know that?" San points with his chin at Wooyoungs phone. "I never see you on your phone that late at night." Seems like he really knows his best friend too well. Again, Wooyoung sighs and bends over the table, puts his arms on it and lays his head down, looking at the phone. "You know I won't be able to ever find her. And even if I did, I will get scolded badly." San leans back and crosses his arms. "And on top of that, she lives on the other side of the world, so..what's even the point?" Wooyoungs mood drops even further after he spoke these lasts words. San just silently looks at him as he seems to be contemplating. "I don't think it's impossible to find her if you really try. It might be hard, but not impossible. Not with social media these days." He nods. "But you're right, you will get in a lot of trouble if someone catches you." Wooyoung buries his face in his arms. "I know...But it's too risky. You could get kicked out of the company." San hates to see his best friend being upset but he knows how much Wooyoung could lose if he tries to find you. He would get kicked out of the company for which he trained so hard for many years. His dream would shatter into pieces. But he also knows that it probably hit Wooyoung really hard when he's still thinking of you. "Don't tell the others, alright?" Wooyoung mutters as he raises his head a little to look at San. San just nods. "Do you even remember her name?" Wooyoung leans back and stares at the table. "Y/N. Don't ask me why I even remember that...That name suited her so well." San watches Wooyoung talking about you and he sighs internally. He can really tell that, not matter what you did, it hit him really hard. San himself barely remembers anything or anyone from the tour and now that they're back in Korea, everything is kinda washed out. Of course they all remember the concerts and the crowds, the screaming and singing. But most of them don't remember many details like faces or even names. So the impression you left on Wooyoung must be very sharp. "Y/N, huh? You know...I really don't like to say that but you should try to forget about her. I know it's not easy but it's for your own sake. And hers. You can imagine what will happen if other fans find out that you are looking for her." Wooyoung runs his fingers through his hair and nods. "I know..." San gets up and bends over a little to pat Wooyoung on the shoulder. "You should get some sleep. We have practice tomorrow and a Vlive in the evening." He leans back and turns to go, but then stops. "Who knows...Maybe she will be watching?" San smirks softly and leaves the kitchen to go back to bed, Wooyoung looks after him and ponders about his words. Yes, maybe she will be watching! Why does this make him so excited suddenly? He gets up, grabs his phone and leaves the kitchen right after San, turns off the light and goes back to bed. It's 3:11 am now so he has to get up in a few hours but the imagination of you watching his Vlive makes it hard for him to fall asleep. So it takes him a little while until he finds his sleep after rolling around in bed, staring at the ceiling and looking at the phone like every five minutes. So he ends up falling asleep after another hour, hugging his pillow while his breath gently lifts his chest every few seconds. Will he keep dreaming about you?