Okay

I walk out of the hospital, after being there under watch for 72 hours they released me. Patrick paid a lot to make sure the news didn't spread, so that fans didn't have to worry about me.

When Patrick brought me home he made with me the diet plan, it all looked so much. Patrick made it clear that he'll take my phone for a week along with my other devices so I couldn't search up how much was in everything.

He'd come over every night to just make dinner with me and eat together. His diet plan was all vegan so I was actually very interested in it.
-
My door bell rings, I know it's Patrick. I let him in and he smiles. "Hey Elle, how are you feeling today..?"

"Better.. Yesterday was harder to keep everything down, but it worked." I smile softly. "I gained half a kilo.. It's hard.. But its mostly water."

"No scales Ellie.. no scales." He sighs and shakes his head softly. "I'm not mad.. I know this is hard.. But you need to learn to not weigh yourself okay.. You know what..? I'll stay the night, I'll wake up with you and we are going to make new morning plan.. Okay..?"

"Yeah.. fine. But I want to do somethings on my own too.. It's time for me to recover and you've done so much already and I love it and all but still.. it's much and I need to have the strings in my hands too.."

"I understand that.. " He smiles, "Lets go to the beach, to relax a bit."

"Sure, I'll dress up first." He nods and goes to sit down on the couch. I walk up and grab my bikini. I undress slowly and look in the mirror for a second. I shock at how much I gained, I don't care what Patrick says.. this is overweight! I am so fat. I knew I shouldn't listen to him! It's all fat!

I breathe fast and grabs onto the bed. Jumping jacks. Jumping jacks yeah! I take a deep breath and start jumping like crazy.

It took Patrick not even a minute to run in and see me, jumping like my life was in danger, sobbing because I couldn't handle it anymore, completely naked.

He grabs me tight in his arm. "Ellen no. Don't." That's all I kinda hear. I'm too busy crying and whispering.

He holds me tight to his chest, rocking me. "Ellen!" He grabs my face tight. I shock and immediately look at him. "It's okay.. it's your bad thoughts.. I promise you. You are not fat.. you are not overweight. You are perfect okay.. don't worry. I'm here. Just relax okay.. Scream at the bad thoughts.. Come, scream with me! Fuck you!!" I stare at him a bit before giggling a bit and yelling with him.

If anyone would walk in they would be so confused, but at the moment I didn't care. He was doing his best at helping me and if this helps then who cares.

We finish and I smile at him. "Im sorry.. for the scare.. I just looked in the mirror and.. yeah.."

"Saw your demon..? That portrays you as a fuller version of someone you are definitely not..?"

"Yeah.. yeah exactly.." I sigh and lean on him. He finally realizes I'm naked and slowly let's go.

"You should dress up now.. I'll take the mirror with me.." He slowly stands up and smiles at me.

"Thank you.." I smile. "You can see me naked.. it's not wrong.."

"I know Ellen, I just don't feel like looking. It's nothing personal but yeah, I'm still a man eh." He smiles and slowly walks out, dressing up on him own.

I walk down after a while and Patrick is playing with Tino, cuties. Patrick looks up and smiles. "Let's go". We grab our bikes and drive to the beach. Of course on our way, we joke and laugh and tease. The spark I felt for him starts growing more.

When we arrive at the beach and put our bikes away. I look around and see a few people on the beach. They're looking all so.. beautiful. Thin.. loved. Ugh.. I wish. I feel a hand on my shoulder, I look at him and he gives a squeeze. "It's all going to be just fine.." I smile a bit, feeling glad he's there with me. 

The rest of the noon we spend playing in the water, yes people probably thought we were small kids but who cares, sunbathing, playing volleyball. 

It started to get dark before we even realized what even happened. It was a warm night, yet we were sitting under a blanket, close together. It felt nice, just to think I could've never have this in a blink of an eye. The stars were out nice and bright. His arm around me softly. Anyone walking by would've thought we were together. I wish.

"Hey.. wanna play truth or dare?" He says after a while. 

"Sure, I begin." I nod and I look at him. "Truth or dare?"

"Truth" I think for a second.

"What's the worst kiss you ever had?" I giggle a bit. 

He smiles and chuckles. "I don't think I ever had one, I'm the good kisser. No matter how bad the other person is in kissing, I'm a good kisser." He smiles and looks at me. 

I feel my heart beat a bit faster, holy fuck just kiss me. "Uh.. ha ha.. sure." I blush and look away. "Uh.. I chose dare."

"Umm this will be one that helps us both. Order me a pizza." He says with a smile. 

"Ohhh good one." I giggle and grab my phone and I order one. "Truth or dare." 

"Dare." He leans back and he looks so good.

So so good.. holy fuck just.. kiss me.. Ugh "Kiss me.." I cover my mouth quickly and I really just want to jump in the water and hope I drown. 

He smiles and moves his hands away. "Okay, no problem." He pulls me closer and looks in my eyes. His eyes are burning in mine. I'm sure I'd be on the ground if I was standing up. He leans his head closer and let's our nose rub a bit, before moving his lips right infront of mine-

"Ellen..?" I snap out whatever I just have and look at him.

"Huh.. what?" 

"You just started zooned out." He chuckles and laughs a bit.

"Crap.. uh. Right. Sorry. Um. Jump in the water."

"Strange one but alright." He laughs and undresses. 

"Holy you don't need to undress??" Fuck does he want me to melt? 

He winks and removes his boxers, before running to the water. "Wooooh!" I giggle and lay back. Just.. don't look what's between his legs. "Ellen! Come here. It's so warm!" I sit up and frowns. 

"What?? Really?" 

"Nah I'm kidding." He smiles and gets out. My eyes land straight on his member and I just feel my soul die. My core starts heating up to the boiling point and it's not even fully hard. Fuck. 

He notices me staring and he laughs. I look back at him. He slowly sits down. "Are you okay..?" 

"Uh.. " I rub my head and sighs. "Yeah.." I look back at him.. "I just.." 

"You just..?" I say nothing and lay my head on his shoulder.

"I am sorry.." I sigh and look at him. 

"Huh.. why what's wrong?" He frowns and holds me. 

I cup his cheeks, sit on his lap and look right in his eyes. "This.." I slowly press my lips against his. I feel him relax immeadiatly and kisses softly back. 

Cliffhanger cause I'm so tired and I needed to update this once. Bahaha soz.

-Laura