Of course she did.

I practically run to my car. All what Ellen said is gone. She's depressed and I never helped. She now in a damn hospital because I didn't help. What am I of a friend.

I quickly get in, Shonda stops my luckily enough and says she'll drive, before I wreck my car in a pole

When we arrive I just run again. I just have to know she's fine. Even when she's not, I have to know. I can't live with the fact I can't know. I have to know.

"Excuse me miss.. where is Ellen Pompeo laying??"

"Uhh.. Who are you..?"

"I'm her.. brother. I'm her brother. Please let me see her.."

"Okay. To the end of the hall and then left." I nod and quickly walk there. I slowly open the door and see her. You must be thinking wow that went fast. Well trust me, if you were me that ride took 4 years.

The bed is way to big for the size she is. The doctor is doing check up and I look at the monitor. She's alive. Oh thank god. He lifts her arm and you just see how thin it is. How did I let her go this far.

The doctor looks strange at me. "Uhh. I'm almost done with the checkups.."

"Yeah.. okay. How is she tho..? Really. The true scary facts I can handle it.."

"Anorexia nervosa and Bulimia. That's the worst case here. Her stomach expanded, close to rupturing. The hanging stunt.. didn't do much. Her neighbor saw everything and could help her down on time."

"Fucking hell. I knew she wasn't fine."

"Can you contact the boyfriend..? We can't."

"Uh.. Shonda can you..?" She nods and grabs her phone. I sit down on the chair next to the bed and hold her hand softly. The doctor leads Shonda out and let's us have some privacy.

"Ellen.. How could you get this far. You are so beautiful and still.. to me you didn't have to prove a single fact. You are just perfect ellen.. I'm not scared anymore to say it. It's maybe to late for that to be said. You have to get help.. please. I'll help. Whatever's been bothering.. Just please.. please don't push me away again. I really love you. I do.. so don't do that anymore. It hurts me. I can't handle it anymore.." I say with a deep breath. She'll never know how much it hurts.

She's asleep and safe tho. From the thoughts and the real world. She shivers slightly, I notice it. I pull the blankets up slowly and sigh. How did I not see that coming. I should've done something sooner..

Chris comes storming in. I frown as I look up at him. He comes storming at me, I don't know why. But instead of going for me, he goes to her wires and pulls them out quickly. "Hey what the fuck are you doing??"

"She's fine Patrick. Some water and she'll be her again. She doesn't need that trash. She's better off at home."

"You! You did this to her?! You made her like this didn't you?! You made her anorexic isn't that right?! You saw how she was changing and feeling and you didn't do shit!! This is the second time you just pull everything out that give her the supplements and want her to go home?! How sick are you?!" I don't care I'm yelling loud. I really don't care. I see the doctor come in.

"Doctor export this man out. He's the one who just pulled her wires out! My poor girl.." Chris says quickly.

"What the fuck no?? You were the one who did it?! You are the sick one here!" I snap at him.

I feel the doctor take my arm. "I think you should go.."

"No! I'm not the one who's hurting her!!!"

—-
Ellen's view
—-
I wake up slightly from screaming. I'm confused. I look around and see Chris pulling out the wires. It hurts so much. And for once, I'm really not happy that he does. I'm not feeling good at all. Like I'm on the edge of just falling in the light.

I hear more yelling. The doctor takes Patrick's arm but it's not his fault. I frown and try to speak. "No..!" It comes out as a screech. Everyone stops what they are doing. I think for a moment.

I heard everything that has been said. Do I want to be fine. Do I want to gain everything again. Be with a man who will love me.. or be with a guy that puts me in danger. It never hit me until now how close I was. How close I was to being an other actress dying to be pretty.

I need help. Yes. It's dumb. To be honest.. you'd think. Oh so fast she decided, she did it for attention. But no. The right words has been said. "You hurt me ellen." I hurt him with what I'm doing.

I point at Chris. "Out.. Him." I see the doctor release Patrick. Chris stares at me for a second. I look in his eyes and just get killed with a stare.

"After What I've done for you.. you are really an ungrateful bitch. You know that? I got you pretty. And that Patrick guy just wants you fat. You don't need him. You just need me."

The doctor shocks and drags him out, obviously done with all the bullshit.

Patrick quickly sits with me. "Ellen.. oh thank god.." A nurse already is putting the wires back. "Don't ever do that again.. don't.. please. It hurts so much.."

"I'm sorry.." I say with a sigh. I mean it. "You meant to help.. Not harm.." He nods and stands up.

"It's okay.. You are out his grip now.. We can get you help.." He strokes my head softly. I don't know why but I enjoy it. He knows how to make woman feel good with a touch. Okay that sounds dirty. "I'll be there Okay. I'm here as your best friend. I'll help.. I will."

"No wards.. I want to do it myself and with help. I don't want to be locked up and forced to talk. No way.." I sigh. That's the worst part about falling deep. When you search help before it's too late it's "not serious enough." But when you tried to take your own life they suddenly take it serious enough.

"I won't send you to a closed ward.. We will make a diet plan tho. A healthy plan that you will take. I can't check you all the time, but taking it can help you stay on a healthy weight.. Maybe not the perfection you want to be but Ellie.. this ain't healthy.. We almost lost you.. I almost lost you.."

I sigh and tear up a bit. "I know.. I'm sorry.."

"Oh Ellie.." He sighs and hugs me.

"Just hold me.." I sob out. I never cried infront of anyone. But god. Holding it in sucks.

Dempeo made up! Sorry if this story goes fast, I'm scared if I'll make it longer that it's going to get boring fast for me and you guys! Yes Ellen will be in recovery but with struggles! Nothing is that simple.
Stay safe babes!
-Lizzie 💛