Chapter 1: 愛してる

Start from the beginning

"She clearly doesn't" I sighed and got up from the floor, checking the time on my phone. I needed to get him out of the house before Momo came back.

"So how's the husband?" Seokjin asked and I almost snorted "He is a hard working man, I see. Working till this late at night" my brother commented, clearly unaware of everything that had happened after his departure for the States.

"Oppa, let me remind you that I'm not straight" I stated and forced him to stop drinking "I never was" I added and he nodded, moving to plop on the couch.

"Yeah, I forgot" he shrugged "Who's the lucky, hard working lady, then?" Seokjin asked and took off his shoes, resting his feet on the coffe table. His rude and gross manner making me lose my temper and nearly snap.

"Okay, get up" I said but he ignored me, searching for the TV remote. "I said GET UP!" I repeated one last time before walking towards him and taking his shoes, running to the door and throwing them out of the house.

"HEY!" Seokjin shouted and got up, almost falling in the process.

"I told you multiple times that I don't want you here" I growled and picked up his suitcases too, throwing them out the door as well "So please, fuck off!" I shouted and he rolled his eyes.

"I was always good to you and look how you treat me!" he retorted and exited the house to pick his stuff up.

Before he could even re-enter my apartment I closed the door with all my force. Once he realized, he run towards the house and started banging on the front door. When he finally gave up on knocking and left I sighed, applying pressure on the bridge of my nose, thinking it was the only way to stop the terrible headache Seokjin had caused.

"Shit" I mumbled and hurried to clean up after the mess my brother left, forgetting the surprise I was keeping from Momo.

[...]

When the door finally opened and my wife's signature squeal of joy echoed through the house, I had already laid my body on the couch, thinking the trouble Seokjin could cause and how sad Momo would be if she saw him.

"Hey beautiful" Momo greeted and kissed my cheek, joining me on the couch.

"Hi baby" I replied and sighed as Momo intertwined our fingers.

"Happy anniversary" she chimed and kissed my jaw, chuckling.

"Happy anniversary, honey" I replied and closed my eyes, the familiar yet comforting warmth of her body against mine relaxing me.

"I got us food" Momo stated and tickled me a little.

"I got the wine" I added and she hummed in enjoyment.

"But, food can wait" the older purred and pecked my lips before urging me to take my shirt off.

"How can you constantly be horny?" I whined and covered myself, earning a scoff from her.

"It's your fault, look at you" Momo said and smiled, slowly moving my hands to my sides after kissing my knuckles one by one "You're too good to be true"

That's what I hated but at the same time loved about her. She's so cheesy and it's annoying, yet she never fails to make me happy.

"Shut up" I moaned when she nibbled at the sweet spot on my neck as I completely gave in to her touch.

"I will, will you?" she teased and I smacked her head while she left a trail of kisses from my lips down to my belly before stopping to look at me.

"Hey" she called out "You know I love you, right?" Momo said and left another kiss on my belly.

I knew what she was implying but I didn't talk, waiting for her to finish what she was saying.

"It doesn't matter that the IVFs didn't work" the older said and caressed my thighs "There is no need to stress yourself" she said and I couldn't help but smile.

"I don't" I whispered "Not anymore, at least" I added and Momo grinned, starting to remove the few pieces of clothing left on my body.

"That's amazing, baby" she said and pecked my lips once again "All I want is for you to be healthy" she added and nuzzled her nose in the crook of my neck for a while before moving back down.

"We're both healthy, sweetie. Don't worry about it" I chuckled and Momo froze in place, her gaze traveling from my body to my eyes.

"Kuso" she breathed out "Are you serious?" she smiled and gave up on undressing me. (A/N: 'くそ' [kuso] = fuck)

"Yes Momoring, I am" I said and she jumped on top of me, leaving kisses all over my face.

"Are we going to be..." Momo trailed off.

"Yeah, we are" I confirmed and she giggled, attacking me with kisses once again.

"Anata o hontōni aishiteimasu" Momo chimed and jumped around in the living room for awhile before stubbing her toe on the side of the couch and nearly screaming.(A/N: あなたを本当に愛しています [Anata o hontōni aishiteimasu] = I love you so much)

"I love you too" I replied as I finished dressing up "Let's calm down a bit now, yeah?"

"Okay baby~" Momo sang out "No pun intended"

"Shut the hell up" I groaned and dragged her to the kitchen.