A/N : (Defibrillator)Defibrillation is a technique used in emergency medicine to terminate ventricular fibrillation orpulseless ventricular tachycardia. It uses an electrical shock to reset the electrical state of the heart so that it may beat to a rhythm controlled by its own natural pacemaker cells.

When the nurse entered in, Kongpop doing a CPR, when still there's no reaction, Kongpop grabbed the Defibrillator, putting a gel on it before, put it at Wayo's chest, one at the right chest and the other one was at the bottom of the heart, then he counted. "One, two, three." When still no reaction, he repeated it again. Two more times before getting a result he wanted. Wayo pulse get back. The nurse wiped his sweat. "That was close."

After Wayo gave birth to his last child, he suddenly fainted and he's heart beat stopped.

Stepping outside the room, Kongpop was startled to Phana, when it suddenly run towards him. "How is he?" Phana asked with worried voice.

"After he gave birth, he's heart suddenly stopped working, but you don't have to worry about it anymore, he's stable now." Kongpop said.

Phana sighed deeply. "Thank God. Why you think his heart suddenly stop?"

"It's his first time to gave birth, plus the baby was over weight, beside he has twins not a single baby, so it was really hard for him. I told him to not eat too much, because it can make this happen." Kongpop shake his head.

Phana suddenly felt guilty inside him, he cooked the meal for Wayo always, and sometimes he make it more, he didn't think about it, plus Wayo didn't complain about eating too much, he knows that Wayo don't want him to feel disappointed if he did not eat what he made.

Phana walked towards the room, and found Wayo sleeping, and he was so tired, at the side was the nurse, she already finished to clean both of the child. She smiled when she saw Phana and said. "Director, congrats. You have a beautiful son's." She handed over it to Phana.

Phana did looked at the baby's back when he get it, there's a red dot mark at his shoulder. Then he looked at the second one and same as the first one, both of his child was Ger. "Thank you, you can leave us now." The nurse did get out as soon as Phana said. Phana walked towards his wife and place one of the baby at Wayo's arm. "My Yo, look we have a beautiful Ger, please wake up soon, so you'll able to see and touch them." He touched Wayo's hair, then he move his hand to his pale cheek. "I'm sorry, for giving you a hard time."

Forth entered too and find his beautiful nephew's. "Awww. Is that my nephew, how cute." He rubbed the child cheek using his finger.

"P'Forth, both of them are Ger." Phana said.

Forth shocked and looked at the back shoulder like Phana did. "Geez, Pha you're so damn lucky!" Forth exclaimed.

Phana smiled.