Holding my jaw, he pulled back a little to catch his breath, and simply stared at me for a moment.

"I love you." And finally... He spoke those words which I desperately wanted to hear from him. "I love you so freaking much, Y/n." No words left my throat. I just stared at him, lost in his eyes and in his words.

I attacked his plum lips with my own, sucking hard on them. Slowly, I left feathery kisses along his jaw and suck on the spot, near his collar bone.

"Fuck!" He cursed under his breath. "I want you, Y/n. I want you so freaking bad!" He moaned making my heart pound so fast in my chest.

Instantly, he held my wrist in his hands and turned me around, making me fall on the bed. He kneeled on the bed, hovering above me as he stared into my eyes and then down my body.

His fingers reached the zipper of my skirt and unzipped it before pulling it down. As he slowly took it off, he started kissing his way along my leg, from my inner thigh all the way to my knee, making it impossible for me to hold back the sounds coming out of my mouth.

Once it's completely off, he threw it on the floor. His fingers came back to me, drawing circles on my stomach. He left a trail to kisses on my stomach, starting from my lower region till he reached the hem of my crop top.

His fingers held the hem of my top, sliding it up till it was completely off. I was completely naked in front of him, except my underwear. I wasn't wearing any bra, because my top itself was padded.

Being exposed in front of him made me embarrassed. I quickly covered my breast with one hand and face with the other. Constantly, the feeling of insecurity was tossing in my mind.

What if I am not good enough for him?

What if he would leave me after seeing my terrible body?

He himself is so mesmerising and hot and me, I am not less than a potato-

"Don't cover your beautiful body from me, Y/n-ah..." He removed the hand that was covering my face and gave a light peck on my lips. Then he removed my hand, which was covering my breast and pinned both of my hands on the bed, next to my head.

"I know the first time can be a bit painful but trust me-" a smug smile spread on his lips "-I'll make you feel so good that you'll beg me for more." He brought his lips closer to mine and whispered on my lips. "And I want you to look at me during the process." I felt my heart stop beating. I never knew that his mere dirty talks would make my stomach do flips.

He pecked my lips and left hot open-mouthed kisses on my jaw, neck, breast and stomach. His lips moved down, making me arch my back at the hot sensation.

After reaching the fabric of my underwear, his lips traced my waistline before backing up to look into my eyes. His stare makes me go crazy and yearn for him more. I didn't know how I was still alive, considering my heart which was beating like crazy. The moon light coming from the window fell directly on his sweaty body, giving him the most sensuous look.

I can't believe how I became so lucky to have him in my life. He is so freaking stunning, in every single way. I couldn't help but squeal internally at the thought that this person is mine.

He is mine.

And...

I am his.

He licked his lips and started undoing his pants. Seeking the opportunity, I immediately got up and started unbuttoning his shirt. I pulled out his shirt and he pulled out his pants along with his boxers.

He pinned back my wrists on the bed, next to my head and started at me with lustful and lovable gaze. "Impatient much. Are we?" He smirked and attacked my neck with his lips, again. After sucking it for a good minute, he reached my underwear and pulled it down without waiting for my response.

"I don't think I would be able to be gentle for long..." He breathed out on my lips. He wanted to be gentle as it was my first time, but he was not sure if he would be able to hold long considering his need.

"I don't want you to be..." I whispered back.

Without wasting a single second, he yanked my body towards him. And the last thing I remembered seeing was his beautiful breathless face before our bodies were tangled up in bed, moving, sweating and longing for each other's touch.

The room gets filled with the noises which left our mouth and our heavy breaths. My mind went blank as pleasure filled my body, making me desperate for more. I felt the incredible feeling all over and inside my body that I never felt before and to describe it in one word, it was 'alluring'.

Every one of his actions were as rough as they were gentle, because he knew it was my first time but he couldn't hold back himself either.

And just like that... We spend our time in each other's arms showering as much love as possible on each other...

***

I literally don't know what to say. It was hella difficult for me to write it. Earlier, I was thinking of dropping the idea of writing this but as I was reading my story again, I felt the need to show this. So yeah, please ignore any mistake that I made because I am not an expert in writing all of this stuff.

Do tell me if you liked it cause I actually worked really hard for it. And one more thing, In this I didn't mention anywhere that Jimin used any sort of protection before doing.. umm.. you know. But let's imagine that he used. I didn't mention it because I think that when we mention it in the middle of the parts like this, the flow of story gets interrupted.
So... Let's imagine that they used, can we?

Anyway, hope you have a great day/ night!

Please vote, comment and enjoy!

#unedited

Love you all a loooooot! 😘