floor (-07)

AS EVERYONE in the group chat logged off, Jimin turns his phone off and continued cleaning up the table. Satisfied with seeing the clean dining room and kitchen, he then gets a glass of water and was about to drink when he heard Chaeyoung calls his name.

"J-jimin...?"

"Ne?"

"Jimin?!" Chaeyoung yells his name again but this time with panic in her tone. He immediately puts the glass down and frantically went to Chaeyoung's bedroom.

He saw her there sitting on the bed, hugging her legs, and was being aware of her surroundings.

"Chae, you okay?" Jimin goes beside her and immediately puts his arms around her. Chaeyoung was still looking around the room, then looks at Jimin.

"J-jimin. T-there's something I need to tell you..."

Jimin's eyebrow furrowed as he looks intently at Chaeyoung, "What is it?"

Chaeyoung was about to answer when she heard it again. She was unable to speak up for a few moments.

"Chae? Chae??!"

+ + +

SHE WAS IN the darkness again. Fear immediately engulfs her. Chaeyoung cries easily, and this alone is already making her cry.

Suddenly, a figure appears not too far from her. She was unable to identify the figure, but then the figure goes slowly towards her direction. And there the figure was more clear to her. She already knew whose figure it was even if it was her first time seeing it.

"Roseanne Park Chaeyoung, a church girl." The demon in front of her said. She didn't dare to answer the demon king in front of her. She was shaking in fear but was also praying for this to stop and for this demon to go away.

"Don't worry, I won't harm you and your friends...yet"

"W-what do you want?" She tries to ask bravely, but the tone came out with fear and unsureness. This just made the demon in front of her to chuckle deeply and with full of evilness.

"For all of you to pay the price. Your friend had already done so much and practically destroyed everything!"

"D-do you mean Taehyung?" She says and angrily wipes away her tears, "He's already dead, right? Let him rest in heaven!!"

"Oh, are you sure he's in heaven?"

His teasing tone made Chaeyoung uneasy but just bravely replied with a, "Yes!"

Lucifer can only cackle so loudly, "You humans are clueless. Are you sure your friend already ascended to heaven?"

This made Chaeyoung also doubt. What if Taehyung hadn't really gone up to heaven? Was he still hurting? Where is he?

"Your friend is not in heaven. He is with me."

"Damn you!! Where is Taehyung?! Bring our friend back, you bastard!!" It only made the devil's laugh aloud.

"For a church girl I thought you'll throw some wise words from that Bible of yours, and here you just shouted curse words that just made me happier."

"Whatever you did to Taehyung, I'm sure God will find a way. He will protect us from your evilness!"

"Oh, will he?" The demon smirked, "Then he will. But remember this darling," The demon went closer to her. The name the demon just called her made her cringe. "I will spare your friend, but in exchange is one of you."

"You are so cruel."

"Oh yes, I am darling. That's why I'm called The Devil, Lucifer." The devil steps forward again, but it was like Chaeyoung was glued into place. The demon was now just a few inches in front of her but she still remained. The demon then puts his hand up and it went slowly close to Chaeyoung's face, "You have a beautiful face."

Chaeyoung immediately backed away in panic and the demon just chuckled at her, "But despite that beautiful face, you have a noisy mouth. So do not tell everyone what you saw, or it'll be harder for you."

+ + +

"J-jimin. T-there's something I need to tell you..."

Jimin's eyebrow furrowed as he looks intently at Chaeyoung, "What is it?"

Chaeyoung was about to answer when she sees the devil again, this time she was conscious and it was just in front of her bed. The devil looks at her and says, "Speak, and you will be punished."

"Chae? Chae??!"

"Jimin something is wrong!! We need to be careful!" Chaeyoung shouts nonsense to Jimin, still looking at the devil and disregarding its warning.

"What do you mean, Chae? Tell me!!" This time Chaeyoung starts crying and Jimin is practically shaking her. All could Jimin do was call the others for help.

"H-hyung.. Rose is crying non-stop! I can't stop her! She kept saying she's afraid of something-- someone! She won't stop crying and shaking in fear. I'm worried hyung I don't know what to do--"

"NO PLEASE NO DON'T TAKE THEM, DON'T TAKE US, DON'T TAKE HER. PLEASE!! JIMIN HELP ME MAKE THEM STOP!!!" Chaeyoung starts yelling at the devil and its minions, though Jimin doesn't have any idea of it.

["Don't worry Jimin-oppa. We'll go there. We'll ask for Jieun and Irene unnie's help too."] Jimin heard Lisa said on the other line as the call ended.

This made the devil smirk evilly. Chaeyoung was shaking her head as she continues to cry and cover her ears.

"Yah Chae please tell me what's wrong. Look at me please." Seeing Chaeyoung's troubled look alone makes Jimin tear up. He can't even do anything. Heck, he doesn't even have any idea what's going on.

"J-jimin," Chaeyoung calls in between sobs, "You have to warn them. There's something more. There's something bigger than last time. A bigger problem and a bigger-- oh gosh help us, God."

This all made the devil erase its smirk, "That's it, your mouth is getting annoying."

And with that, the demon casts a spell on Chaeyoung. Immediately, Chaeyoung's body starts to calm down. The tears stopped flowing down. And there's sudden peace.

"C-chae?" Jimin calls out her name, but Chaeyoung already passed out.

A moments seconds passed, Jimin heard the doorbell rang. He then looks at Chaeyoung's body one last time before going out. He answers the door and there was Jennie, Yoongi, Lisa, Jungkook, Jieun, and Irene standing.

+ + +

MAYNE'S NOTE
hmm i wonder what's happening to rosé. is she a next target? what's the plan?
Don't ask me because I don't know either!

But anyways, am i boring you all? Is the story okay so far?

oh and by the way, this sequel won't be really long. In fact, this will be shorter than the first one so please don't expect this to be some long sh*tty novel.

anyways, vote and comment if you can ^_^