floor (-02)

mayne's note:
TRIGGER WARNING! Don't read if sensitive to violence.

+ + +

TAEHYUNG wakes up from his dream. His dreams were all happy moments while he was in the real world. Moments that he was still smiling, laughing, playing around, and memories with his friends and family. Reminding him how beautiful the real world is.

But now he wakes up from the reality that he isn't in a happy place anymore. He's in fact in a terrible place. You could say that he deeply regrets looking back.

Why did he look back? Why did he fell for the trap?

It has already been like a million times he had called himself a stupid. Because if he hadn't looked back then he won't get stuck here alone.

But now, he can't do anything.

He is still in the otherworld. Shocking that he was still there and is actually still alive even by the numerous times that he passed out and has been beaten...

by a devil.

He hears the door creak open, revealing the evilest and ruthless man that ever existed. None other than Lucifer himself.

He didn't bother wasting his energy to try and break the chains that bind his hands because it's just no use. He was too weak from all the beating he had gone through.

Lucifer enters and closes the door. He goes to the table where all his tools are placed. He gets the whip and heats the very end of it. Out of nowhere, Taehyung chuckled which made the demon look at him confused.

"What's so funny?" The demon asks, his voice roaring.

"Nothing. It's just that I still don't get why you're using me as your toy. Too weak to find a girl that's why you have no choice but to use m—"

"Silence!!!" The demon roars loudly, and in no time he was just now in front of Taehyung. This only made Taehyung chuckle more.

"Be thankful that I even let you stay alive. If it wasn't for you, you wouldn't be here. Why did you even bother to come here?? Why did you kill her? Why?!?!" And with that, Taehyung receives a powerful whip from a demon. The whip was hot so the pain was doubled for Taehyung.

Despite all that pain, Taehyung just chuckled even if there's nothing funny with the situation. "I didn't kill your Lilith, okay?! It's just my God is powerful and doesn't let his children suffer from you!"

"Nonsense!!" And Taehyung receives another painful and powerful whip.

"Because you killed her, this is what you get. This is what you get from killing someone precious from the King of the Underworld." Taehyung receives another whip powerful from before, making him groan in pain and agony.

A tear escapes Taehyung's eyes, he barely can't even handle the pain anymore. He wishes he can just be numb so that he won't feel the pain anymore.

"And this is your karma." He says and whips Taehyung one last time before leaving the room.

Taehyung sighs in relief now that the demon is out of sight and was lucky enough to distract him. He grabs the whip, that Lucifer left on the ground, by its handle using his feet, transferring it to his mouth. Carefully trying not to touch the hot end of it.

He then tries to get the whip from his mouth using his hands, which he successfully did. He slowly and carefully puts the whip's end by the chains, hoping the heat is enough to melt it down.

After a while, he suddenly felt his arms go down. He looks up to see his hands finally free.

Even with a weak body, he did everything he can to stand up and walk. And quickly escapes the room even before the other demons can see him.

Since the building is still indeed Jin's apartment, he knew where to go. Before leaving, he leaves a mark on the elevator door so that it appears that he used the elevator. Then from the 10th floor, he goes down to the ninth floor by taking the stairs trying not to leave any clue that he has been there. But as he just landed on the ninth floor, his body is already shaking. Already tired and too weak to even go down further by walking.

He then decided to go to Jin's apartment to hide there. Hoping that if ever Lucifer tries to look for him, they would all think that he left the building and think that he's outside. And there he stayed and tries to recover from the physical pain and the aching in his heart.

+ + +

mayne's note:

double update!!