The Worst One: ...We Will Crawl the Earth and Stand Up Tall Pt: 3

Start from the beginning

A faint shadow stood between Y/N and I, Y/N grinned. What! That shadow ended up underneath my blindside. Raven had her weapon sheathed, but her weapon draw was like lightning. Raven had knocked my weapon over my head. Y/N grabbed Raven by her hand pulling her dircetly in front of him.
"Ready!" Y/N shouted.
"Ready!"
Y/N hung over Raven casing a shadow. No. Y/N was Raven's shadow, they mimicked each other's move. Having their right arm cross over to their left hip. flames gathered aroung the two, Y/N's grimm sihloutte loomed over both of them. A shadow over a shadow.
Y/N&Raven: "This was a last minute move Hinoka!"
Their blades cut the air into finer and finer pieces, the first slash cut diagonally outwards, their second cut inward in another diagonally slash. Reaching behind their back grabbing a second sword swing down making a large gash on my right shoulder. Their Right sword abover their heads swung down. A tornador a slashes began to cut through my chest armor. a total of six strike from two steps forward. They held their weapons over their head. They looked like a fairy tail of bears. The small medium and large bear. Three X slashed striked my chest shattering it into pieces.
That attack forced me to drop to my knees, i could feel it but i didnt want to force it out! My body went against me my jaw opened vomiting black and red blood. I guess they can fight like adults, "Not bad, Y/N. Raven. You too are just as in sync as you were when you were kids."
"What are you talking about?" Y/N asked.
Detaching my double ended sword, having them to my side i charged forward toward Y/N and Raven. Y/N moved on instinct shoving Raven out of the way. one blade impaled him while the other had cut his right forearm clean off.
"Y/N!!!" Raven shouted reaching out her hand.
I looked at Y/N, grabbing Aoi from his back cutting my weapon in half knocking it out of my hand. Throwing Aoi away he ripped out my other sword, that implied him, clean out is body. Taking one step forward pulling his right arm back twisting his body, black flames had made him a make shift arm.
"HINOKA!!! THATS!" Y/N swung pivioting on the balls of his feet flarring out his right heel, "JACKPOT!!"
the impact of his punch vibrated through out my whole body sending me flying through the court yard of our house.
----------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N POV

not going to lie that hurt like a bitch. I feel like i use this power to often abusing it even.
"Are you okay!" Raven ran to my side in a panic. I looked at my arm that was covered in black flames. While it vanished i could feel my body be slightly lighter. My right arm was gone. The bleeding had stopped but i doubt i can reattach the damn thing.
"Yeah i think i am, i dont know hoesntly right now." I explained. i walked over to Aoi picking her up storing it on my back. Raven and i shuffled towards Hinoka. I found it oddly funny that we ended up in the living room of the house. She laid there chest covered in black and red blood. She smiled at us her eyes weren't the same. They weren't the trademark red we were known for, they were her nomral hazel chestnut color.
"Not bad you two. Both of you grew up to be fine warriors..."
"Hinoka, what do mean we were in sync like we were kids?" i asked.
"idiot...you two knew each other when you were young." Hinka explained, Raven and I looked at each other confused by what she said, "It was so long ago i'm sure nether one of you remember. Both of you had experinced many things and had felt many things. You and Raven had something special. you had each other."
I looked down at Hinoka's feet slowly turning to ash, "Hinoka whats going on?!"
"I may not look like it but that attack you and Raven did to me, killed my grimm. Since we both sharing a body we share the same fate."
"I...I didn't..."
Hinoka grabbed my hand we starred into each others eyes, "I'm not asking for forgiveness, I'm asking if you will each other once more and can keep each other both safe. if theres a time when you both willl separate. will you find it in yourself to find each other."
"We've done all this together." Raven stood over my shoulder, kneeling down holding onto both my hand and hinoka's
"Raven, to answer you. I think your happiness never left you. You only turned your back to it to grow stronger and when you would face it once more you would be able to protect it." the hand i held onto burned away, "keep going kid...keep g-"