The Worst One: ...We Will Crawl the Earth and Stand Up Tall Pt: 3

Zacznij od początku

———————————————————

Raven and Y/N cross swords pressing against each other looking directly into each others eyes. they had been fighting for ten minutes straight. They smiled at each other not able to contain their excitement. Both parties had pushed each other back. If Raven had swung her sword around Y/N did a set of moves parry, evade, or counter vis versa for Raven. Raven moved more like a feather danceing in the wind, while Y/N was robotic about his movement being reactive to Raven rather than proactive. Raven swung horizantally outward, Y/N ducked under going in the opposite direction of the sword. Y/N had the advantage, yet Raven still had tricks up her sleeves. Y/N was only inches away from making contact with Ravens side, Raven dropped down in a split. Y/N cut air. they looked at each other again smiling.

———————————————————

my attack pushed Y/N back. Raven had grabbed Y/N's wrist, pulling him back twirling him around. Y/N had build up momentum. They released each other's grasp. Y/N was parallel to the deck pressing is boots against my weapon, using the force he built up to kick me out of my own home.
———————————————————
It was after that first sparring match, Y/N and Raven had, there a small tread that linked those two together. Y/N would often ask my brothers and I if we were heading back to the Branwen tribe. Most of the time we did. The glow in his eyes shined brighter than any stars. It mostly was because of Raven it was it fighting with her. After the first sparring match Y/N took his training more serious to a point where Takumi and I had to switch out ever two sparring matches. Ryoma stood firm, but he could feel awesome energy coming from Y/N painting a stupid smile on Ryomas face. Eventually we allowed Y/N to come on our trips, but we did keep it from his mother. Telling lies about going on a mountain training. What his mother didn't know did hurt her.

"RAVEN! Raven!" Y/N shouted towards both Qrow and Raven, flagging them down, "are you guys ready for another fight."
"Sure, But i wonder if you can beat me this time?" Raven sounded cocky, where they keeping score or-
"Sis where did you learn how to count? Your both even!" Qrow instantly shot down Raven's dominance.
"Shut up Qrow do you not know how intimidation works?!"
Qrow and Y/N laughed it off as a joke, now that i could think about it this was the first and only time he could socialize with kids his age. Despite knowing full well of what and who he is.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
On instinct alone i called for a manticore as if flew through the sky catching me mid-flight. I hung over its neck until my feet were planted on the floor. It's usefulness end shortly like its existence, stabbing it underneath it head with the back end of my blade. It burned to ash fluttering through the wind. I looking up the second story Raven and Y/N had leaped out the window preforming a super hero landing in front of me. Y/N rose his head towards me is face spoke anger while is body said mercy.
"Are you almost done child this fight is bore," I laughed.
"you should watch what you say Hinoka," Y/N and his grimm spoke in unison. Still? was that just a gimmick he had or were they truly one at this point, "You will be put to just, mark my works!"
"Then stop talking child and FIGHT!"
we charged at each other full heartedly.
--------------------------------------------------------------

We had made our usual trip to Branwen tribe as per our schedule, but this time Y/N didn't come with us. His father had disappered, and his mother was bansihed from the house taking Y/N with her. As takumi and Ryoma had disgust with the tribe leader. Raven had spotted me tents away, she flagged me down.
"Hinoka!" She greeted me with innocnet child like eyes, "where's Y/N? he didnt show up? He must be hiding since he lost last time you guys showed up."
"Raven...listen-"
"I mean he's a good fighter but i cant imagine him having a upper hand on me or my brother."
"Raven, Y/N wont becoming back..."
her face had changed on a flip of a coin, happy and cocky, to blank and expressionless, "When
will he becoming back?" she asked. I kneeled to her level, pacing my hand on her shoulder trying to explain the best i could.
"He's gone, Raven. Its complicated but dont have your hopes up on seeing him again."
"I see...just like the family Kamwui to take away something we hold dear for their person intention..."
"Raven, it maybe hard to explain but..."
"I don't care anymore," she pulled my arm away turning her back towards me, "One day...one day i'll take back what was dear to me. even if Kamwui stands in my way, i'll fine my happiness once more."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So Raven did you ever find it? the happiness you swore to me that day as a child or did you forget like how you two forgot each other? i can't blame you a lot had happen since those days of old. Both you and Y/N are equal to each other. I could say Y/N is stronger cause of that curse but that would spot light him to much. The fact that both of you worked hard to get where you are now just proves of your determination to be as strong as the other. Even as adults you still both act like kids.