“Who knows what can happen. What if you faint again? I’m going get the car. I’ll be right back.” Aden kissed me to smother my protest. “Be right back baby.” he said before he quickly went to go get the car.

I patiently waited for the nurse to come and shortly after Aden left the door began to open.

It wasn’t the nurse.

“Hey baby. It’s about time that low life left.”

Everything rushed back to me. It was him, the reason I fainted, the pain. The blue eyed nightmare.

I stared at him like he had two heads.

“Baby, I know it’s been awhile since you’ve seen me but don’t look at me like you don’t remember your own mate. Baby, it’s Jay. ”

“What the hell are you talking about?!” I know I was just learning about all this mate stuff, but I was pretty damn positive I wasn’t supposed to have two. I didn’t have time to think about this because this wack job’s hand was gripped tightly around my neck.

“Don’t ever fucking speak to me like that again!” His eyes were pitched black and it was hard to remember that they were ever another color, especially not such a beautiful blue. When he let go I let out a whimper.

 “I’m sorry, baby. I know it’s scary in here. Let’s get going.” This guy is officially a complete nut case. I was about to scream when he grabbed my hand and the pain began to come back, but the darkness came quicker. 

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

For the second time today I woke up to see white walls. This time I knew it wasn’t the hospital, it was a bedroom, a pretty large one at that. I got off of the king size bed I was on and walked over the huge window that over looked an isolated beach.

“What the hell?” I whispered to myself.  I live in California, God only knows what beach this is.

The somewhat of my reflection I could see in the window made me look down at myself. I was wearing loose grey sweat pants and an oversized navy blue v-neck. Neither of which were mine. My wavy blonde hair was hanging loose around my face.

“Finally you’re awake. I was getting a little worried.”  The sudden voice startled me. I spun around to the direction it came from and sure enough sitting on the sofa on the other side of the room was Jay, the blue eyed nightmare.

“Who are you? And where am I?” I said as I looked around the room.

“Isabella I told you at the hospital to stop acting as if you have forgotten me or something. You know very well I hate to have to repeat myself.” I looked at him once again today like he was completely mad.

“My name is Ria and I don’t have the slightest idea of what you’re talking about.” As soon as my last word of that sentence was out of my mouth he was in front of me looking at me confused. Whatever he was, it was for a fact not human. 

“You’re not lying. Are you?” he asked astonished.

“No, I’m not.” I told him, like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

“Come.” That was all he said as he grabbed my hand and began to lead me out the room. I was surprised when neither pain nor darkness came from his touch like it had done the times before.

We walked to what I assumed was the living room and he sat down on a couch in the center of the room facing a fireplace.  Jay pulled out what looked like a photo album from the coffee table that was sitting in front of him. I just stood there, not wanting to be anywhere near him.

Untamedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें