An Attempt

Aden's scent filled my nose as my eyes snapped open. "You need to calm down Ria. Your heat is intoxicating ." I looked to Aden, where he stood in only a towel wrapped along his bottom half. "Now Ria," he nervously stepped back but not before I had already pounced on him. I kissed him hard. I couldn't get enough of him. He broke the kiss, "Baby you need to stop." I ignored him as my hands roamed around his body until I got to his towel.

I began to yank at it but his grip was firmer. "Let go," I growled.

"No Ria ," he peeled me from his body. I flinched and stumbled back from the loss of his warmth. I ran back to him but he quickly flipped me around and pinned me to the bed with my arms behind me and my face in the duvet. I kicked and wriggled around .

"Aden let go!" I roared.

"No . You need to calm down baby." I rubbed my bottom against his front. "Oh my God."

"Come on baby. Let me go," I craned my neck to look at him, "baby please," I whispered. His eyes went black then he shook it away. "You know you want to Aden." I pressed harder against his front and something grew.

He flipped me over quickly and kissed me roughly. I pulled at his hair and he moaned into my mouth. He began to pull himself from me and I slammed him down harder. "No no no," he slipped away and walked to the door.

"Where the fuck are you going?" my voice went beast like. Aden turned around slowly with wide eyes. He swiftly turned back around and ran down the hallway. I was right behind him.

Kingsley's P.O.V.

"Daddd! Daddd!" I stood between Veeni's legs as Aden ran into the kitchen yelling. Uncle Rom popped up quickly from the refrigerator.

"Aden why are you yelling?"

"Dad she's craz-" Ria came out of no where and tackled him to the ground. I looked around confused as fuck.

"Oh my goodness," Veeni gasped.

"Uhm what the fuck?"

Uncle Rom tried to pull Ria from Aden but she held on tightly as they sucked the life out of each other's faces. Dad ran in and they finally got her off. She growled and struggled against their arms reaching for Aden. "Mine ! Mine! Mine!" She yelled. Her hips bucked in his direction.

It was obvious Aden was trying to control his wolf from his eyes changing back and forth and the clenching and unclenching of his fist. And from Ria's strong ass scent suffocating everyone.

He had marked her.

"Hey no one told me Aden marked Ria!" I laughed, " bro she's about to fuck the shit out of you, " my laughing came to a hault," Wait. That's my sister." I twisted my face in disgust. "Come on Viviana, we need to get the hell up out of here." I pulled Veeni down from the counter top.