boo

A/N: i know it's not xmas anymore but i promised y'all i would get my shit together and make the one shots you requested.  so this one is specially made for gizzle247

Sabrina POV

This years Christmas wasn't going to be fun.  I felt it coming.  Our family barely had enough money to afforded presents for everybody. 

(A/N: bitch why do i fucking smell like eggs.  i just noticed that now)  

I sat at the table, waiting for the rest of the family to come down for breakfast.  Daphne was of course, still asleep.  Mom and Dad we're getting ready, but it takes those forever mainly because they're always bickering at each other.  Granny Relda was making the breakfast.  Mr Canis was asleep on the couch.  And Uncle Jake   was out doing hell knows what at 6 o'clock in the moring.

Oh.  And Puck.  He was most definitely sleeping.  I figured he was the only one I would find joy in bothering, so I hopped up the stairs to go wake him up.

I knocked on his door rather loudly.  I soon realize he's never going to come to it, so I obnoxiously invite myself in.  I walk a little while, searching for his trampoline of which he sleeps on.  Once I reach it, I find that he is in fact not there.  I roll my eyes, waiting for him to jump out and scare me.

Sure enough, Puck appears behind me, yelling "boo" in my ear.  Even though I knew it was coming, I still screamed, turning around to slap him in the face.  He ducked, his face just barely missing my hand.  I furrow my eyebrows together and cross my arms.  That's not fair.

"I get you every time Grimm, don't I?" Puck smirks, hiding his arms behind his back.  He pulls out a green leaf looking thing, holding it above my head.  I let out a groan, quickly realizing what it is.

"Puck I'm not kissing you," I say annoyed.  "Okay but you have to," Puck teases, dangling the mistletoe in my face.  I smack it away, but he doesn't drop it.  "Come on Grimm.  Just one?" he pleads.  I narrow my eyes at him.  He's stupid if he really thinks I'm going to kiss him. 

"I know you didn't get me anything for Christmas, I'm fine with this being my present," he smiles like an idiot.  I almost want to smile too.  He's cute, but I still don't want to kiss him.

(A/N: lol i just figured out the egg smell was my dog's ass.  lmao)

"I brushed my teeeeeth," he does his very best to persuade me.  I cringe.  I mean, what's the worst that can happen? I throw up? It wouldn't be the first time. 

"Fine.  But under one circumstances," I cave in.  Puck smiles and tosses the mistletoe aside.  "What?" he asks excitedly.  "You can't tell anybody," I say.  "Why would I tell anybody," he rolls his eyes, grabbing my hands to pull me closer to him. 

He lips press against mine and I let out a small moan.  It was better than the first kiss.  It was better than the second.  I enjoyed this one significantly more.  I pull away, trying to hide how happy it made me. 

"Thanks Grimm," Puck puffs out his chest, trotting away.  I laugh a little.  I think this years Christmas is gonna be okay.