pickle jar

Sabrina POV

I quietly walk into the dim lit kitchen, careful not to step on any creaky floorboards. I silently open up the fridge door, searching for something to eat. I search around in the fridge for about five minutes, and finally I realize there isn't even a piece of mouse shit in this house.

I pull out a jar of pickles, only to find that it's empty, not even the juice in left.

"What the fuck," I whisper to myself. "Language, Grimm," A voice says, causing me to scream and drop the jar. I turn to find non other than Puck, who has probably been watching me the entire time. He's weird like that.

I watch as the jar shatters all over the floor. Frowning, I turn around to go get the broom. Puck rolls his eyes as he follows me into the laundry room.

"Leave it to Grimm to wake up everyone in the house," Puck snorts. I slap his chest as I walk out of the laundry room door. As I begin to sweep, Puck bends down to pick up the big pieces. He gives me a dorky smile as he walks over the trash bin, dumping the broken glass into the can.

A few minutes later, I manage to sweep the rest of the super small pieces into a pile. Puck shows up behind me, handing me the dust pan. I quietly thank him, taking the pan to clean up the pile of glass.

"Thanks Puck," I say to him before I head upstairs.  He smiles at me.  But it's different than his signature smirk he always gives me.  This smile was....real.  I real smile, like I could see right through it. 

I can finally see you Puck.  While, everybody else might think you're arrogant and annoying, I know you.  The real you. 

"Even if the truth merely came from a broken pickle jar," I whisper to myself as I close my bedroom door behind me. 

A/N: Hit the vote button my dudes👌