𝙊𝙉𝙀.

Mulai dari awal

tony eyed her suspiciously. then, she realized where she was heading. he shook his head. "no. no! you are not staying in new york city to watch over some silly boy." he said, surprised that she would even ask. his little girl? staying in the big city? alone? hell no.

theo groaned, knowing her dad would react this way. "dad, cmon! it'll be perfect! he has no clue who i am, since you went out of your way to kee me from being at the fight." she grumbled the last part. she crossed her arms.

"i'll be there for a year, max! whatever school he's in, i'll most likely excel anyways. i'll make sure he doesn't get into trouble!" she whined, grabbing her father's arm as she begged.

rhodey shifted in his seat a bit before speaking up. "honestly, tony, she's the perfect fit." he commented and watched the two.

theo looked towards rhodey, smiling at him and thanking him silently. she then looked back to her father, who was getting more annoyed by the second.

"shut up, rhodey, you are not helping."

theo looked at her father with the big puppy dog eyes that always worked on him. "dad, please?" she asked softly.

tony stared at her for a minute before he groaned, cursing himself for being so weak. "fine, but there's going to be some ground rules set. and you're only staying there for a year, at the most." tony said and ran a hand through his hair tugging at it gently as he thought about the decision he just made.

theo squealed and hugged her father. "thank you, dad! i promise you won't regret it!" she said and kissed his cheek, heading to her room to pack before tony could change his mind.

"pain in my ass." tony groaned and rhodey chuckled.

the very next day, tony has called a close family friend to ask her if she could let theo stay with her in her new york apartment. this family friend was a retired SHEILD agent, one of the best. almost as good as nick fury. lord knows that she definitely add him nervous. charlie warren was her name. but, she was known as "aunty charlie" to theo.

theo had been packing since the night before. tony had also come upstairs, mumbling about how she was a pain in his ass. but, he helped her pack, making sure she had what she needed.

theo ran up to the tall woman and engulfed her in a hug, as she hadn't seen her since she was younger. "aunty charlie!" she exclaimed, holding her.

charlie let out a laugh, hugging the waist of the smaller girl. "hey kid, how's the old man?" she asked in a soft tone as she looked over the girl, taking in how much she grew since she had seen her last.

theo smiled a bit. "stubborn." she retorted and let out a laugh. charlie knew all too well about tony's stubbornness.

tony then walked out with the last few bags. he looked up and smiled at charlie. "hey, char." he said and hugged her. tony helped theo put her bags in and then hugged theo tightly, telling her all the do's and dont's of new york city.

theo smiled at his rambles and hugged him tightly. "dad, i'll be okay. i'll call you every night and send you a text almost every hour." she reassured him and kissed his cheek before letting go, getting into the car.

tony had a talk with charlie, wanting to calm his nerves and make sure his daughter would be safe. that was his baby. she was going to be basically on her own. charlie reassuringly put a hand on his shoulder before saying goodbye and getting in the car.

charlie buckled her seatbelt, glancing at theo. "are ready for the new school, theo?" she asked as theo waved goodbye to her father and they drove off, blowing him a kiss, to which tony smiled widely.

"well, i'm smart, so it'll probably be easy." she matter-of-factly and laughed softly. there was a short silence before charlie asked another question. "have you ever seen this peter boy before?" she asked her, glancing over at theo, who was watching the trees go by through her window.

theo turned her head to look at charlie as she responded with a shake of her head. "nope, never met him. but dad is supposed to send me a picture of him or something." she told her, playing with the hem of her shirt.

once they got to her apartment in queens, theo got out and grabbed all of the bags, dragging them into the elevator and to the sixth floor, elizabeth following closely behind.

once they finally got into the apartment, theo dropped her bags with a huff. the apartment was surprisingly small, for a SHIELD agent. but it was decently sized.

"your bedroom is at the end of the hall to the left, it has its own bathroom." she informed her, smiling and helping her bring her bags to her room.

she walked into the bedroom and smiled, liking the aura of the room. she felt comfortable in it. she set her stuff down on the small couch in the corner and sat on her bed.

theo saw a bag sticking out of one of her suitcases and she pulled it out. it was a bunch of school supplies, specially made by tony stark. she smiled to herself and looked up at charlie.

charlie dusted herself off and looked at theo. "alright, let's set some ground rules, okay? no sneaking out. you can always ask to leave, i wont care. but, you'll bring this bracelet with you,"

she said, handing her a bracelet that had 't.s' on it. "it's a tracker. just it case. if there's ever boys over, no door closed. all the food in the fridge you can have and if you ever want anything else just ask." she said. theo smiled. "you got it, chief." she joked and nodded.

"i can tell you're going to have a good time in new york."

☆☆☆

word count 1457 words

author's note hey all! thank you for taking the time to read another one of my chapters! i hope you are enjoying it. don't worry! we'll have some peter in it very soon.

-emma