PROLOGUE:

Dedicated to @HippityHoppityAzure

Mare, start na ng ipinangako mo sa akin na aabangan mo dahil ayon sa iyo ay mukhang madrama at masakit sa dibdib ang kuwento hehehe. Thanks in advance kung talagang susuportahan mo ito. Bear with me lang at alam mo na nagpapaka-writer lang ako pero reader lang talaga ako. ❤️

I don't think you can reach your potential as a writer unless you're a passionate reader, AND read passionately.

--- Michelle D. Kwasney

* * * * * * * *

AUTHOR's NOTE:

I got inspired to make this story because I reread Nicholas Sparks', "A Walk To Remember". Tumakbo bigla ang imagination ko at ito ang resulta. By the way, first attempt ko sa ganitong theme ang "Until My Heartache Ends", kaya sana pagtiyagaan nyo ang makakaya ko tutal I will really try to make it worth reading as much as I can naman.

PS: Yung time setting dito sa Prologue ay hindi ganun kalayo sa present (hindi sya panahon ni Mahoma, okay?) medyo more on tagalog lang ang ginawa ko para mas maging efective yung scene, yung damang-dama ba... charowt!! 😉 Anyway, this is more of a background only of Cielo's parents lovestory na malaki ang kinalaman sa mga mangyayari sa kanya sa future para hindi kayo maguluhan as the story goes on. Enjoy reading, guys. 😊

* * * * * * * *

[ Gabriel POV ]

The Past...

I was inside a restaurant facing Paola, who apparently told me a shocking news. I never thought that this is the reason why she suddenly asked me to meet her today. Ilang beses kong ni-replay sa isipan ko ang sinabi nya at ilang ulit ko ding ipinrocess ito sa utak ko at baka namamali lang ako pero...

"Paola, I'm sorry but I really can't marry you. I'm still marrying, Isabela." I said not looking at her crying face. What Paola and I had was a mistake. A mistake that I will forever regret.

"But why, Gabriel? Why can't you marry me instead of Isabela? I'm five weeks pregnant with your child. Isn't that reason enough for you to choose me over her?" She pleaded asked me in between sob.

I shook my head. Yes, she really looks pitiful in my sight right now but still, I can't give her what she is asking from me... though she's pregnant with my child. It's Isabela that I want to marry and spend the rest of my life with.

"You know very well the answers to your questions or would you rather that I shove it to your face?" I blatantly said. I know I am being heartless here but I just can't help it especially that this pregnancy of hers is the result of the deceitful seduction she did to me. She thought that sleeping with me and having her pregnant with my child would make me turn my back to my fiancée which was absolutely absurd. This is the twenty first century wherein having a child out of wedlock is rampant already.

She looked at me straight in the eyes. Her eyes pleading. "I can make you love me like how you love her, Gabriel. Give me a chance and I'll do everything within my power to make you love me." She said then gave me a small smile. "Besides we're having a baby already siguro naman ay matutunan mo akong mahalin kapag lumabas na sya. Please, choose us over Isabela, Gabriel. Choose me over her. Sa akin ka may obligasyon at hindi sa kanya kaya ako ang pakasalan mo."