Chapter Two - Part One

Start from the beginning

I hear the shower turn off and figure it's not long and I only have a couple pages left of the chapter left. As I finish the chapter Master comes out of the closet in the clothes that I gave him. I actually feel like I did something right. I decide to cherish the feeling, not knowing how many times it's going to happen.

"I want you to continue waking up before me," he says as he starts petting me, "I also appreciated the clothes being set out for me, come on."

"Yes, Master," I nod.

"You know how to read?" Master questions.

"Yes, my first Master taught me, Master," I answer.

"Interesting, come on," Master repeats.

I get up setting my book off to the side and follow Master out of the door. We walk through the hallways and I actually remember some of them from the ones yesterday. I don't think he would take me back to the throne room and some of them are different. At the end of this specific hallway there are two doors at the end, however, we don't make it all the way down the hall.

Master actually knocks on a door and a girl peeks her head out and slips out of the room secretly. I frown, trying to look through the sliver before the girl shuts it but I can't make anything out of it. I look at the girl and notice she's a slave. This must be someone's room. Someone he must really respect. A brother or sister maybe.

"Do you need something?" The girl asks.

"She needs to talk to Mother," Master answers. I wonder why he would want me to talk to his Mother.

"Of course," she nods, turning to go in.

"You might not meet my expectations but I will know if you misbehave and Mother isn't the only vampire in there," Master tells me in my ear.

"Yes, Master," I nod.

The girl opens the door as I slip inside. I do not expect the sight I see. There are vampires and slaves all mingling around, having conversations and doing hair, all are girls. In the middle of the room the Queen sits. She smiles at me as I walk in. I assume that she wants to talk to me, like Master said, and make my way toward her. The other girl has already gone off to a different conversation.

"Welcome," the Queen's voice is light as a feather. "Please sit."

"Thank you, Your Majesty," I smile.

"Please, the slaves call me Madame," she smiles, being warmingly, "I am very glad that my son has found a slave, he has had plenty, but they are in the past. For as long as he is your Master, I'll let you know, that I will also be in charge of you. I hope he told you this. Well, I don't request a lot out of personal slaves but I do request that you join us here daily, it's a safe haven for the woman of the castle and in any case you are not working for your Master I would like it if you helped elsewhere in the castle."

"Yes, Madame," I nod.

"I know you might have noticed," she continues smiling, "but Dax hasn't used a slave in a while and it may take some time for him to get use to your purpose. I will tell you it is best to give him his space. I think you should be just fine though."

"Thank you, Mistress," I smile.

"If you could help me with one thing though, darling," Mistress smiles lowly and I just nod wondering what it could be, "Daxton as heir to the throne needs not only a personal slave, which you would make a lovely one, but also a wife. If you can, guide him in the right direction."

"Of course, Mistress," I nod.

"Lainey is waiting outside the door to show you around," Mistress smiles.