Before the snake bastard had the opportunity to open his mouth, I shunshinned behind him and sliced at the back of his neck. He managed to doge my blade by a hair, the tanto taking out a chunk of the greasy strands.

I wrinkled my nose.

Did this guy ever shower?

"Teleportation jutsu again? My, you don't have much of a variation in your attacks...." he smirked. "But what will happen if we take a weapon out of the equation?"

He lunged for my tanto and sent it spinning from my hand with a measly slap to the wrist. It landed with a heavy thunk in the branch inches from Sasuke's foot.

The Uchiha was still completely paralyzed, but his eyes were still able to move. It seemed he could still talk too, as he was muttering something to the pinkette frozen beside him.

"What will you do now, little Kohana-chan?"

I huffed, glancing to my tanto that lay too far away for me to get ahold of.

I could rely on taijutsu, but I had the feeling that my brutal fighting style would do nothing against this guy. He would probably combat it with something more graceful and a thousand times stronger.

So I guess I was gonna have to try some ninjutsu.

....even if I only knew a few techniques.

I folded my hands into a few hand signs before flipping forward into front hand spring. I slapped both of my palms onto the branch before propelling myself to the one directly above, a wave of pure electricity crawling over the bark toward the snake bastard. The lightning crackled and formed deep veins in the dry wood, the smell of burning almost instant.

I was sure it was going to hit him, but as he dodged the lightning by a mere hair once again I couldn't help the slur of swears that left my mouth.

"Why can't you just make everything easier for everyone and fucking die?!"

The snake bastard landed in a crouch on a branch across the clearing, a cool smirk on his features as he rested his chin in his hand. "You have quite the mouth for a young girl. You know... you remind me of a colleague of mine I had a while back. I don't think I ever heard a sentence from him that didn't contain a swear word."

I made a face. "Are you fucking reminiscing right now?!"

"Hm... no. I just can't help but see the similarities. You see... he was extremely irritating and a little too obsessed with his religion." He cocked his head to the side, feigning interest. "You wouldn't happen to be religious, would you?"

"No!"

I was beyond seething at this point. He thought this was a fucking game! I wasn't playing around. Not even a little bit!

"Aw. Pity."

He disappeared and reappeared behind me in an instant, the only thing alerting me of his presence being the swift kick to my back. I landed on the tree branch with a loud thunk, pain erupting up my shoulder and down my rib cage.

The snake bastard grabbed ahold of my left wrist and bent it around so it was pressing flat against my back. "This seemed to have been causing you some problems... has it not?"