Tag

1. Prefer not to say. 

2. I thought I was 5'6. Turns out I'm 5'3 1/2.

3. I'm 14 and I was born the 12th of February. 

4. Brian May, RDJ, Joe Mazzello, all of the Beatles except for Paul. ( I don't have anything against Paul, trust me. It's just that I knew Paul since I was 3 so he's just a cute old man to me.) (( Also have you seen Ringo?! Especially shirtless! (I'm really sorry.)))

5. Yep.

6. Phone is being a dick rn. It's the cover of Queen II. On the inside, its a cute picture of the Beatles.

7. I don't remember.

8. Brown eyes. Black hair.

9. At the moment, pasta. And drink? Ginger ale with a mixture of pink lemonade. (I have a thing for mixing drinks. (Not an alcoholic I swear.))

10. Y'all already know. Queen, The Beatles, and Led Zep.

11. Avengers: Endgame, BoRhap, A Hard Day's Night, Back to the Future and The Breakfast Club.

12. When I was in second grade. I wanted to try out that thing I saw in the movies. We got caught by the teacher, luckily she let it slide. And the guy I kissed, I hated him with a passion.

13. Yes, it was my grandpa. It happened when I was 3, actually. 

14. Aquarius.

15. I don't really have one anymore.

16. hahaha no.

17. Maybe 1 or 2 kids.

18. that_70s: shows my love for the 70s.

queenie: show my love for Queen.

19. Volleyball.

20. The death of my favorite people. 

21. I don't like Black Panther. I thought it was boring. I think its the most overrated Marvel film. My friend has yelled at me for saying that. He said I should like it because I'M BLACK. That it's representing my mother's country (Nigeria). To be honest, the only reason I watched it was because my boy Martin Freeman (Ross) was in it.

Also, RINGO STARR IS FLIPING BEAUTIFUL AND HOT!!!!!  and his nose is so cute. (I'm sorry again.)

22. America, sadly.

23. Queen and you guys!!

24. Queen and The Beatles. It's what's keeping me from going insane.....

anyway.

25. I'm in 8th grade. Graduating in June.

26. Therapist. I love to help people out emotionally. 

27. Drawing, reading, and other things I forgot about.

28. Revolution by The Beatles.

29. I'm a single lady.

30. I don't want to tag anyone because I'm lazy.   

Look at how spicy he looks!