beatles things i didn't know were beatles things

I wrote this a while ago I just never published it.

(I hope you feel flustered after seeing a shirtless Ringo. I sure as hell did.) (I also posted this on Instagram and my friend saw it and is thirsting on Ringo.) (Gotta also plug my account @that.70s.queenie. I don't post a lot to be honest.)

"I Got My Mind Set On You"
As a child, I loved this song so much. I think that was the first solo Beatle song I heard. Of course, I never knew it was George Harrison (didn't even know he existed tbh). I heard this song recently on The Beatles station, and had heavy Vietnam flashbacks. I was so shook when I found out it was George!

"Happy Xmas (War is Over)"
I never knew this was John and Yoko! I would always hear this song during Christmas as a little girl and pretend to know the word to this song while hanging up ornaments on the Christmas tree.

"Help!"
I didn't know it was a Beatles song! I would hear it in commercials and be like, "this is a really good song. who made this?" This was the song that got me into the Beatles.

"Here Comes the Sun"
Another song I heard as a kid. I would always hear the instrumental version of the song in commercials.

And the reason I made this chapter was because of this.

My mom got this as a gift, 7 years ago. This has been in my house for 7 Years. And recently I just noticed that it said Lennon & McCartney and I just freaked out.

Tell me some things that you didn't know were Beatle things in the comments!