Let's Talk

What I'm about to say here should be spread amongst the queen fandom because I want every single Queenie to know these things.

I saw this picture on Instagram a few days ago and I don't think I have anything to say about it cuz everything they said is true

I saw this picture on Instagram a few days ago and I don't think I have anything to say about it cuz everything they said is true. I know some people who have been calling other people (including me) a fake fan because they got into really into Queen after Bohemian Rhapsody came out. And it hurts me because a lot of them don't deserve the hate that they get just because it became a queen fan after the movie.

Now this saddens of me very much because every day I look forward to Brian photos and making me smile and a lot of fans are, I hate to say this but bullying him

Now this saddens of me very much because every day I look forward to Brian photos and making me smile and a lot of fans are, I hate to say this but bullying him. It makes me sad that he said that he lost trust in us because of what other people did. People who; I hate to say this but have no sympathy, have no heart for them to say those mean things to him.

Respecting their privacy!

It saddens me when I find out that someone is leaking the cast addresses or trying to get on John Deacon's inside life. A few days ago and found out that someone was trying to find out who Gwilym's girlfriend was. I just think this is really disappointing.

STOP BEING MEAN!

This is what made me want to write this, I recently learned that people making fun of Roger because he was losing his hearing and that just made me snap because you have no right to make fun of someone who's losing their hearing you, have no right to make fun of someone in general. I remember hearing people are body shaming Ben that makes me angry. People hating on Allen Leech because he just playing Paul Prenter. Writing this makes me so angry because they don't deserve it. They don't deserve the harassment, don't deserve the bullying, they dont deserve any of it. People who are doing this forget that they are human they feel pain, they feel sorrow, they feel happiness, they feel excitement, do they not know when they decide to scroll down their comments they see their hateful words. And it's not like it's just these, there's so many more people are being mean to Lucy because she's dating Rami, people are just leaking photos of John Deacon like it's nothing anymore.

I can just feel myself getting hot right now. It just hurts me that people do this to people that I admire and I can't do a lot about it because I don't know where they live there behind the screen texting all these hateful things.

I needed to get this out some way or another. I can't keep ranting to my friends about how angry I am about it, even though they don't even care. I just felt like I needed to get it out to this community that I love so much.

I've made some lovely friends on here that I probably would have never met if it never been for Queen.

I want to say thank you to people who took their time to read this. I just want you to know it means a lot.

I'm going to be tagging some friends I would love them to spread it around to our community.

Sheer_Rhapsody
DontStopMEOW
MrsBrianMay1
_Oliverse
GraceTheKilljoy
Paulette1504
_Queen_Brian
Star_Wars_Fangirl_
-mercuries-