Chapter 6

I do not own the Justice League or Harry Potter! They belong to their respectful owners. That is not me obviously. =(

Chapter 6--(Emma's P.O.V)

The next day, I woke up early and sleepily made my way to the kitchen. I began my normal routine of making breakfast. I cooked both scrambled eggs and fried eggs, bacon, pancakes, french toast, waffles, blueberry muffins, and oat meal.

"My word," Alfred said suprising me. " Miss Emma, you didn't have to make all this."

I blushed putting the food on the table.

"I'm sorry. Alfred, I actually don't mind cooking. It was the one chore that I liked to do, even if I never go to taste the food I made. At least I knew it was good, because my relatives never tried to keep me from it. Which is something they normally do when I enjoy doing something." I explained.

"Well if you enjoy cooking so much, then if you want you can help me in the kitchen from time to time. It doesn't bother me at all, but can you wait until I get up though?" He said smiling. "It would make me feel better, so I'll know you didn't burn or hurt yourself."

"I will, Alfred! Thanks-you!" I said excited.

A boy with messy black hair and sleepy blue eyes that looked around sixteen walked in the kitchen carrying Dick on his back, following him was three other boys and Bruce behind them. The second oldest, also had black hair, but his eyes were a light green. The third oldest had light red hair, and green eyes. The last boy had black hair and blue eyes. They stopped when they saw all the food.

"Alfred, did you make all this?" Bruce asked.

He shook his head, "No, Ms. Emma did."

Now they all looked at me in suprised. The boy holding Dick walked over to me.

"Did you really make all this by yourself?" He asked, amazed. "By the way, I'm Terry."

I blushed as I nodded my head. "My name's Emma."

He smiled, "That's a nice name. So how about we dig in while the food is still warm?"

Everyone nodded, grabbed a plate and, stacking what they wanted on top. I sat down and took a small bite.

"Oh my god!" The blue eyed boy exclaimed.

"Do you not like it?" I asked worried.

"Are you kidding? This food is the best that I've ever had." He said. "I'm Timothy, by the way, but everyone calls me Tim."

"I'm Jason," The red hair boy said. "Tim's right Emma. You have a gift. Alfred, looks like you have a rival in the cooking department."

Alfred smiled, "It seems so Master Jason. What do you think of the food Master Damien?"

Alfred spode to the second oldest boy. He just gave a thumbs up in my direction, because he had food in his mouth.

"Hey Emma! Are you ready to go shopping?" Dick asked.

I smiled as I finished my eggs. "Yes, for once, I am actually."

"What do you mean Emma?" Bruce asked.

"Well, I'm not the kind of girl who likes to shop all day. I normally just where my cousin's clothes, anyway." I said truthfully.

"Don't worry Emma. We'll help you pick out everything you need. Right, guys?" Terry said, elbowing the closest boys near him. They nodded.

"Oh, you don't have to." I tried to say.

"We actually want to go Emma. It gives us the chance to get to know you better." Tim said.

The other boys agreed. I couldn't help but smile at them.

"You better hurry up and eat, so we can get going then." Bruce said smiling.

I just hoped everything went alright, but I can't help but shake the feeling that something big was going happen very soon. I just didn't know if it was good or bad. I just hope what ever it is won't hurt my new family.