Chapter 9

I do not own Harry Potter or the Justice League. They belong to their respectful owners, which isn't me.

Chapter 9

(Emma's P.O.V)

-Dream-

Two Months Later

'I was in a small nursery, standing in my crib. I was trying to climb out when I heard a man's voice from downstairs yell out.

"Lily, it's him! Grab Emily and run for it!" It said. "I'll hold him off for as long as I can. Now go!"

A door slammed open as I heard someone run up the stairs. A women, I assumed to be this Lily, with bright red hair ran into the room, slamming the door and locking it behind her. She looked at me with fear in her eyes. I was amazed at how we had the same green eyes. She took a deep breathe before walking over to the crib. She gives me sad smile, but with also a look I'd would see Aunt Petunia give Dudley all the time. A look of motherly love, and it was directed towards me!

"Oh, my sweet little Emma, the end is near for me." She whispered, tears falling from her eyes. "Mommy and Daddy love you very much. We will always be with you."

She was only able to say that last sentence before the door was blasted open. A tall man dressed in a black cloak, with a balled head and red, snake like eyes. (I don't know how Voldemort looked before he went missing so he looks like he did in the Graveyard in the 4th Book.) Lily, I mean mom, turned to face the man. She moved in front of me, shielding me from his gaze.

"Step aside, girl. The only one who needs to die is your daughter." He said pointing what I looked like a wand at my mom.

She shook her head, not moving from her spot.

"No! Not my daughter! Not Emily!" She said.

"Move a side girl. I won't tell you again." He repeated.

"Please, not my little girl! Take my life instead. Not Emily!" Lily begged.

The man sighed, "Avada Kadabra!"

There was flash of green light and just like that my mother fell to the ground. She wasn't breathing. I looked up to the man who killed her. He was laughing as he pointed his wand at me. He muttered something, and the same green light as before shot out of his wand, hitting me. A shot of pain hit me. I screamed before everything went black

-End of Dream-

I woke up with pain in my scar, gasping for air. I heard footsteps running to my room. When the turned, I held my breath in fear...as the door opened. It revealed.....