Chapter 1

Disclaimer: I do not own Harry Potter or the Justice League. They belong to their respectful owners, J. K. Rowling for Harry Potter and DComic for the Justice League.

Tips and advice are welcome and so are complements too. So please, if you can leave a comment.

Chapter 1--(Emma's P.O.V)

I was lying in my cupboard under the stairs, silently crying. I was thrown in here after Uncle Vernon was done beating me with his belt. All because I made a tiny mistake cooking diner. My back was so sore from the welts that he left and I knew they were bleeding from the red spots staining my bed. So, I lied on my stomach, hoping it would with the pain, in my cousin's over size torn white T-shirt.

As I cried into my small dirty mattress, I wished to be taken from this place. To a place where I wouldn't be treated this way anymore. A place where the people where kind, strong and loving. A place where I would be safe from my relatives.

I wished for it so bad that I suddenly felt a warm, funny feeling in the pit of my stomach. I sat up, I was surrounded by this bright white yellow light. I shield my eyes as I felt this strange sensation of being sucked through straw almost. The next thing I knew is that I'm no longer sitting on my bed, but on a hard surface. I heard several gasps coming from all around me. Curious, I move my hand from my eyes to find that I was no longer in my cub board. Instead, I was in a large room on top of a large round table with strangely dressed people sitting all around.

There were five men and two women. The first man had black hair and baby blue eyes, and was wearing a blue out fit with a diamond with an 'S' on his chest. He also had on a red cap that went down to his ankles and a pair of matching boots. The second man was dressed in a black and grey suit with a picture of a bat on a light grey circle in the middle of his chest. He also had this cowl that had these two black points that had white coverings to cover his eyes with the rest of the mask covering his face but his mouth and chin. The third man was wearing a red out fit with yellow belt, gloves, boots. He also had a yellow lightning bolt on his chest and two smaller ones on the top of his cowl. The fourth man was dark skinned and had a military style hair cut. He wore a green and black outfit, and a green ring on his left hand. The last man had green skin and red eyes. He didn't have any hair, and the top part of his body was bare except for the red straps on his chest that made an 'X' across his chest. The two women were beautiful. One had black hair and blue eyes and wore what looked like an American style one piece sweetheart strapless bathing suit. On her head she wore a golden tiara, a yellow whip attached to her hip, and golden bracelets on her wrist. The other had red hair and amber eyes. She wore a sleeveless sweetheart shirt with black tights, she also had a mace clipped to her belt. But what made this woman stand out was her brown hawk wings growing out her back.

I quickly got up, and tried to make it to the edge of the table to get off, but that didn't really work out very well, though. I must of lost a lot more blood than I thought, because my vision began to blur and I started to feel light headed. The next thing I knew I was not jumping off the table, instead I was falling head first off the table. I expected to feel the pain of the fall, but something caught me instead. I didn't know who because my vision soon went black.