"Miduki!" He was yelling desperately. Trying to stop this reaction. But nothing changed, the boy was still shaking and twitching uncontrollably on the floor, his mind hazy, his vision darkening. Todoroki noticed something about the way Miduki's body was reacting though. It seemed to be shifting. A soft and gentle white glow, grew over his body leaving old trails of torn and bloodied clothing.

Glints of white flaked off his body as his appearance changed. The silvery white hair with blue frosted tips, shortened and became a fluffy mess of green and black with red tips. His whole body changed. Skin growing darker, freckles slowly dotting his cheeks and arms, slightly visible from the torn clothing.

Todoroki was shocked, to say the least, at his new appearance. He had a vague idea but he still couldn't believe it. Was his brain trying to tell him something through the dreams?

"no...."

It was Izuku Midoriya. How? Miduki was quiet sure, but he was nice and calm, maybe caring, handso- okay person. Izuku Midoriya was an absolutely horrid, merciless, kind of cute, serial killer who murdered three of his close friends with no show of caring or remorse. He was not a good person. Maybe. Was he just misunderstood? No.

Todoroki was too busy in his thoughts, getting lost in them at the possibility of this really happening or if it was even real. He didn't realise that the class was walking closer, they would find out Miduki was Midoriya.

For whatever reason he felt extremely protective over this twitching boy. He couldn't let the whole class know his identity.

In one quick movement he grasped onto Izuku and tried his best at concealing his identity with his body and rushing towards Recovery Girl. On his way there, Izuku stopped moving around as much from the shock. But his veins started glowing a deep orange with yellow flecks, like the energy was bubbling up inside of him. He opened his eyes and grasped onto Todoroki's arm suddenly with extreme force.

Shoto yelped at the strength being forced from hand on his arm and looked down at his eyes. They were no longer the icy blue he knew, they were a dull green and the other a red and purple, however, a bright green seemed to be glowing and bleeding into the iris, covering the other colours.

Little streaks of yellow lightning fought around his eyes, Izuku groaned in pain and screwed them shut panting heavily.

"Ngh...hur...ts."

"It's okay, Izuku I'll help you!" Todoroki was panicking, failing to keep his calm composure he wasn't going to get to Recovery Girl in time.

"N...no" he winced. "Yo..you..re...in dang..er!" He squirmed out of Todoroki's arms pushing him away and falling onto the floor, Todoroki flinched in an effort to pick him back up but not before Midoriya swatted his hand away and ran off, towards the exit. But it was too late.

He was suddenly screaming in an intense amount of agony. Todoroki knew this scream, he cringed at the memory forcing its way to his current thoughts. Though this time it was different, beams of a blinding white light appeared infront of Todoroki, pushing out of Izuku's frail body. All Todoroki could hear was his scream, and all he could see was Midoriya's eyes wide with fear and pain, and the occasional stab of lightning which looked to be tearing him apart every time it appeared.

Black and white lightning licked the walls as things levitated and moved around him in a sporadic pattern. Shoto shielded his eyes from the increasing light, it was getting closer to him, but he didn't move. He stayed where he was, seemingly glued to the floor.

Todoroki tore his arm away from his face and opened his eyes, new light and visions filtering in. He noticed that neither him or Midoriya weren't in UA anymore. No. They weren't even in Japan by the looks of it. Izuku Teleported them to an unknown island in the middle of a field by a cliff. The wind whisked around them, making Izuku's hair more of a mess. Todoroki looked towards the boy a few metres away from him and watched as he stood there frozen. He fell to the ground.

Shoto rushed over, in fear of what was happening to Izuku. His hair no longer dull, neither his eyes. The hair was bright and green, his eyes matched again and he seemed to be in utter shock. His face was frozen, a few years started slipping out.

"Izuku...?" He was sobbing . Hard and loud. He didn't even notice Todoroki's presence. He was too busy re living everything Cain had done. Everything he had done. The pain others had felt. He was feeling all of their emotions and Todoroki couldn't stop it, he didn't even know what was happening.

He stood there in moving, staring at the boy who he thought he hated as he wailed and smashed his fists onto the long grass still screaming in absolute agony unknown by anyone else.

Only one thought bore through Todoroki's eyes among the others.

Izuku Midoriya, who are you?

1404 words

OH BOY

THIS WAS FUN TO WRITE XD

sorry for the cliffhanger (I just realised that's a pun cuz they're on a cliff yeet) lmao, i still need to know how to write the next chapter (might be a little while considering I'm doing my exams but we'll see :))

See you in the next one~

Release 28/04/19
Fricking rewrite 27/10/19