Chapter 19: The Final Battle.

Chase: Guys, Let's do this.

So the battle started, Skye started to distract Harold with her wings, Chase was using his Tennis ball cannon and super fast motion to try to break the glass on the face of Harold's Robot, Marshall used his Water Cannons to make the ground wet for Harold's robot to slip, Everest used her upgraded Grappling Hook to try to damage Harold's robot, Rubble used his Jack Hammer and Drill Arm to also damage the robot, and Rocky, Zuma, Storm, Rosie, Tundra, Jane, and Tracker along with Skye were trying to distract him. Then Harold's robot slipped and fell.

Chase: Charge!

They all charged on top of Harold's robot and tried to pin it down.

Harold: You really are Pathetic, you know that.

Harold then pushed away all of the dogs and got himself and the robot back up.

Harold: Time to End this.

Harold then Set up some nets and captured Skye, Everest, Storm, Rosie, Tundra and Jane.

The boy pups: Let them Go!

Harold: Oh, really? And what are you going to do about it? Stop me?

Harold then grabbed the boy pups with his nets, They tried to cut the ropes with their teeth, but it didn't work, the ropes were too tight for them too chew.

Harold: I told you all that you can't beat me. And now time to take out all of you one by one.

Harold then took out a sharp Claw.

Harold: Let me see,.., Skye, you're first.

Chase: No! Leave her Alone!

Harold then was just about to Kill Skye with his Sharp claw, but all of a sudden, to everyone's surprise, the glass in Harold's robot's face Shattered. Making Harold loose control of his robot. The dogs didn't know what was going on, but then they saw Sid Swashbuckle with a gun in his hand. They Couldn't believe Sid and Arrby came back to help them.

Sid: Don't worry, I've got this.

Sid then shot at the electric cables of Harold's robot making it disabled. Harold then fell out of the robot, then the robot fell towards him.

Harold: Nooo!

The robot fell on Harold, Crushing him and killing him.

Chase: We did it! We Defeated Harold!

Everyone in Adventure Bay cheered.

Marshall:  And thanks so much for helping us.

Arrby: Well, we felt bad about leaving you to fight Harold all by yourselves, and we knew we had to come back to help you.

Everest: Well, we can't thank you enough, for what you did for us.

Chase: Ok, Guys, now we have to head to the lookout and free Ryder and Katie.

They all went to the lookout and freed Ryder and Katie.

Ryder: How did you all find your way back?

Skye: Sid and Arrby helped us.

Ryder: Really? Well we can't thank you enough.

Sid: Oh come on, it was the least we could do.

Mayor Goodway: Well, we really need to fix this mess in Adventure Bay, and that will take a few months.

Ryder: Don't worry, we will take care of it. And you all can tell me all what happened soon.

Skye: Oh yeah, and guys, i have an announcement, I am Pregnant.

The rest besides Chase, Duke and Sweetie were all shocked and happy.

Everest: That's Amazing news, my best friend. (Gives Skye a hug).

Zuma: Also, i am glad we stayed alive, because if we didn't, i wouldn't have been able to do this.

Zuma then took out a ring from his Suit Pocket and knelt and the ground before Storm. Storm was Stunned.

Zuma: Storm? Will you marry me?

Storm: Yes!

Zuma and Storm then Kissed and everyone cheered.

Ryder: Alright, now let's clean up this town.