"You" his faint answer made Annika shiver from top to bottom. She felt warmer than before, her body closer to his, his breath intensified with her heavy gulps of breath she took in each time.

"I like you the most" Dropping a kiss down her cheek, shivaay pecked her where her shoulder and neck met, making Annika gasp at same time. "You like this, don't you?" Annika tried suppressing her blush but it was hard when he continued teasing her for infinite time.

"I..I..I don't know" Annika stammered and shook her shoulders. Shivaay chuckled upon listening to her, knowing that she was completely lying. This time he nuzzled his nose into her hair.

"You don't know? Are you sure about that?" Shivaay raised his eyebrows making Annika frown. "Ye..s" Annika bit her bottom lip hard for stammering out again, cursing herself mentally. "Don't lie" Shivaay turned her around this time, letting her beautiful face now be facing him.

Shivaay smirked as he saw her flushed face, her cheeks tinted pink, eyes not ready to meet his, sure he had no effect, shivaay thought and let his hands fall back beside his body.

Annika looked up to see his eyes twinkling in a mischief, a grin covered all over his face and hands shoved inside his jacket's pocket. "Let's go" Annika took hold of his hand, stomping her foot in the ice coveted road in difficulty and dragging along shivaay with her.

Shivaay intertwined his fingers with her, making Annika look at him with a smile. Walking in silence, shivaay decided to admire her for some time, the cute beanie making her look nothing less than a bear, her oversized jacket making her look more elegant and cute, her nose now turned red with cold.

Annika cleared her throat as she caught him staring at her keenly. Raising her eyebrows, she smacked his arms playfully. "Ouch, that hurts" shivaay held his hand on his heart, saying out dramatically. She rolled her eyes and tried breaking through her fingers with his.

"Not letting you go so soon" winking, shivaay continued to walk alongside with Annika. Upon reaching the house, Annika slouched down herself at the sofa, almost tired.

"Tired so soon?" Shivaay sat down next to her, taking the remote to switch the television on. "I don't want to see those cheapde show's they show here" Annika mutter to Shivaay making him laugh out loudly.

"They won't show here indian drama, until and unless we subscribe to the channels which I am not willing to do"

"But I don't want to see those girls showing most of their skins" Annika pouted at him. Rolling his eyes, he fixed his eyes back at television.

"Right, you are shivaay Singh Oberoi, you are known for these cheapdapan." Crossing her arms over her chest, Annika sat huffing in anger.

"Ok, fine. Don't be angry now. Let's play something then" switching the television off, he sat facing her. Annika didn't glance him a look and continued to look forward.

"Come on, don't be angry now" grabbing her arm, he tried to gain her attention but all she did was to dodge his hand away. "Why don't you get back and see those cheapdi's?" Annika threw him a fake smile and continued to look back blankly at the wall.

"Annika, I am sorry" Shifting closer, he threw his hand around her shoulder, making her give him a death scaring glare. "Sorrryyy" Stretching the word, he pouted in attempt to melt her.

"I am not getting tricked Mr.Oberoi" Annika looked away from him yet again. "Alright, I will do whatever you say for next twenty four hours" hearing that, Annika turned to face him. "Really?" Shivaay nooded as he let out a sigh, bringing a smile on Annika's face.

"You are such a devil" Shivaay muttered under his breath hoping she wouldn't hear but when she did a smack landed on his thighs. "Ouch women, you are violent" Annika rolled her eyes at his over dramatic-ness.

"Let's play twenty questions" Shivaay spoke out as his brain popped up with ideas. "Sure" Annika turned herself, facing him.

"I go first then" Shivaay said as he thought if his first question. "What is your favourite colour?" Annika giggled at that, thinking all the boys were just the same, having same old questions to ask.

"It's black and will always will be, all the other colours just don't make me feel good as much as black makes me feels good" shivaay smiled at her, he knew she was unique from other girls out he knew.

"Now your turn." Shivaay sat quiet excitedly, waiting for her to ask him his first question. "How many girls have you kissed?" Annika bit her bottom lip as she asked her first question. Shivaay scratched his forehead, trying to get the answer to her question.

"I..I don't know" shivaay cursed himself mentally, he never thought she would ask such questions, now all he was doing was preparing for the worst questions to be asked. "Really? I thought you might answer atleast like twenty times but you just said you don't know, you are weird shivaay Singh Oberoi" Annika gave him a cheeky smile, making shivaay breath in relief with her not getting angry, he should have known that she was different from the very beginning.

"So, my turn. What did you really feel about me when you first met me?" Shivaay wanted to know the answer to this one because as far as he remembered, he hated her back then, he would be disgusted to see her face but today all he wanted to do was to stare at her face day and night without blinking.

"I didn't liked you, you were rude, arrogant. You threw money at the people as if they were just waste pieces of paper. I loathed to look at your face but then everything came down crashing when I saw you were different, the side of you which loved his family made my heart melt. And then the week before your wedding, you were expressing yourself which was not I was hoping to happen ever, you have changed and I like you more"

Shivaay smiled as he heard her. His heart flattered, his dimples popped up on his both cheeks. Moving forward, he dropped a kiss at her forehead, letting his lips stay there for some seconds before drawing them away, missing the warmth of her immediately.

"My turn. Why did you ever liked me?" Annika jumped on a little, curious to hear him answer.

"Because, you are just yourself. You were something more, something real, someone who was just herself and not pretending to someone from outside and someone else from inside. Even though you always got onto my nerves, my hate never stayed for you for a long time, I like you because of who you are, strong and selfless"

Annika blushed as he stared at her, boring his eyes into her face deep. He loved making her feel the things which he couldn't experience until now. "I am glad I am the only one to make you blush" Smiling to himself, he shifted an inch closer to her.

"My next question, who is Rohan?" Shivaay asked in peculiar tone, bringing Annika's eyebrows to rise up. "Look's like someone is jealous" Annika chuckled before shutting her mouth up as he saw his quite composer.

"He is my childhood friend shivaay, we are just best friend's though I know we are close but we don't like each in other in that way" Shivaay ran his fingers through his hair, breathing in relief with what he had just heard.

"Now you, does anyone knows why you ran away?" Annika asked doubtfully, she knew he wouldn't have said the reason for his runaway. "I did, I am sure everyone knows. I wrote a letter before coming to you, I wrote I was blind to understand that I was meant to be with you"

Annika gasped, looking at him horrified. "You did that?" Shiva nodded with a smile plastered on his face. "I will do anything to get back to my Annika"

This brought a smile onto her face and she stared at him back. She was glad to runaway with him, for giving him a chance.

**

Ehhhh, it's been so long I last updated, so here you all go. It's the biggest chapter I ever wrote.

You people wanna make me continue with the twenty questions or do I skip that and start with the next day? Do say me.

I promise to update soon.

Crazymaniac