Patch-up😃

Guys last part mai comments nahi aaye hai😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥yaar votes or comments karoge toh hi mujhe pata chalega ki app logo ko story pasand aarahi hai... Do votes and comments.....😥😥😥😥😥

6 month passed....

For the world Karan and preeta are together but were far away from each other. In this month's Karan's anger is almost in control and he started living as before. He became the most popular cricketer of BCL. Preeta was very happy with this change but didn't showed him.

Today was the day when Karan is playing for India in international's. His whole family is with him in new Zealand. Karan was very nervous as he was playing for India and preeta sensed it.

He was in the changing room and was pacing here and there. Preeta enters the room and both saw him.

Karan: tumhe kuch chahiye???

Preeta: haa!!!par voh toh mujhe mil gaya...mera purana bajarbattu!!! tum nervous horahe ho???

Karan:(turns around)nahi!!!mai nahi horaha!!!

Preeta:(hugs him from back)mai janti hu...agar jhuth nahi bol sakte toh kyu bolte ho????

Karan: pichle 6mahino se puri duniya se jhuth hi bol raha hu....par Sach Sirf mai or tum janti ho ki aaj mai jis bhi mukam par hu tumhari wajah se hu!!!Yeh tumhari zid thi jis ki wajah se mai aaj apna sapna fir se hasil kar paya hu!!!!

Preeta: thank you!!!

Karan:(turns and cups her face)toh abb Kya tumne mujhe maaf kar diya???

Preeta: maaf toh tab kiya jata hai jab koi galti ho!!! tumhari koi galti hi nahi thi...bus tumhe phele jaisa banana chahti thi....I love you!!!or I'm sorry kyuki itne time tak tumse(tears came from her eyes)itna rudely behave kiya!!!I'm sorry... please mujhe maaf kardo....

Karan: mai janta hu!!!(hugs her) and thanks ki tumne yeh kiya...warna mai abb bhi wahi...pagal gussa karne Wala bull hota...

Both smile.

Preeta: abb jao!!or jeet kar aana!!!

Karan: tum mera match nahi dekhogi???

Preeta: nahi mai tumhara yahi wait karungi....or jab tum jeeto ge tabhi bahar aaungi!!!abb jao...Pura India Karan luthra ka wait kar raha hai!!!

Karan: okkk!!!I love you...

Preeta: I love you too!!!!

He kissed her forehead and leaves. She sitted on the couch there and was just listening the commentary on TV. She didn't watched TV.

On ground,

Opponent team wins the tose and asked for bating. They batted well and set the score of 279 runs on loss of 6 wickets.

Now it's time for Indian team for bating. They started and after 20 overs the score was 156 runs on the loss of 3 wickets. Now it's time for Karan's bating and opens with a sixer. The match was going well and inside Preeta was also sitting there only with a lot tension. Whole family was in there in audience cheering for him. Okk!!so now only last over was remaining and the score was 270 runs on the loss of 6 wickets. Karan had completed his century. Now everyone's heartbeat were increasing. Preeta was only praying for his win. In next 5 balls 1 wicket and 7 runs. Now it's the last ball and to win 4 runs was needed. Karan takes a deep breath and remembers rishab and Preeta's face. He opened his eyes and hits the ball. Preeta who was listening the commentary stands. For a second everyone was silent and a fielder is trying to catch the ball and he catched the ball but his leg goes out of the line and empire declared it as a six.

As soon as preeta listened it she starts jumping in happiness and runs to the ground. The guards stop her but as Karan signaled them to let her come. She runs to him hugged him tightly. Whole stadium starts hooting for them. She was crying in happiness. They broke the hug and he removed his helmet and kissed her forehead. After they came out of the ground rishab hugged him and congrats him. All family members give him blessings and congrats him. Reporter asked him the reason of his success in this much short period. He took a mike.

Karan: app sab ko herani ho rahi hogi ki Sirf 6 mahino mai itna bada cricketer kaise bana toh sabse phele toh mere couch ko thanks kahunga...kyuki agar voh nahi hote toh shayad mai kabhi itna accha cricketer nahi ban pata....dusra mera bada bhai...mera mentor..meri jaan!!!! agar woh nahi hota toh mai yeh sochta bhi nahi!!! kyuki yeh uska sapna tha...ki mai ek accha sportsman banu!!! cricketer banu....and last but not the least...my life!!!my love!!!meri wife....jiske liye maine sapna dubara jeene ka socha!!! thank you preeta!!!agar tum nahi hoti toh shayad iss wakt mai office mai betha kisi project ko discuss kar raha hota!!!!I love you and thanks for coming in life....

She gets overwhelmed by his words and hugged him tightly. Whole world was admiring there love.

Precap: romance❤️
______________________________________

Preeta: mai tumhe kisi se milwana Chati hu!!!

Karan: Kisse???

Preeta: apne piche dekho!!

He turns and got shocked.

Guys do votes and comments. Next part after 30+ votes and 20+ comments. Till then🙋🙋🙋🙋🙋🙋🙋🙋🙋🙋🙋🙋🙋🙋🙋🙋🙋🙋🙋🙋