Romance😍

Guys thanks for supporting this ff so much and giving me this much love.sakshi028 please don't suicide. I wrote this one only for you. And post your stories also😤😤😤😤.see I'm not good at writing romance so please bare this one. Hope you all like it.

Coming back to Story,

15 days passed,

Preeta was doing everything Karan told her. She forget her happiness also.

In evening,

Karan came home and directly went to his room. Preeta saw him and went to him. She reached the room and saw him lying on the bed.

Preeta: Karan!!tum thick ho???

Karan: haa!!bus halka sa sar dard kar raha hai....

Preeta: ek min!!!(she brings balm)mai laga du...tumhe accha lagega...

Karan: hmm!!!

She sits and applies balm on his head and massage his head. He slept for sometime. Sherlyn came and sign her to come for dinner. She nods and sherlyn wents.

Preeta: Karan!! Karan!!!Chalo niche dinner karlo...

Karan: mujhe bhuk nahi hai...

Preeta gets up and go downstairs. She came with food and made him sit.

Karan: maine kaha mujhe bhuk nahi hai!!!

She didn't listen to him and take a bite in her hand and about to feed him but he hold her hand.

Karan: tum meri baat nahi maan rahi ho...mai tumhe iske liye saza de sakta hu...

Preeta: phele Kha lo phir jo saza deni hai dedena...(made him eat)

Tear drop fall from his eyes and she saw it.

Preeta: Karan tum na bilkul bache jaise hogaye ho...

Karan:(wipes his tears) actually mai tum par gussa hu...tumne khane mai bohot jyada Mirch daldi hai....

Preeta:(smiles)thick hai...karlena gussa...

She completes to fed him and give him medicine and made him laid on bed.

After sometime he wakes up saw at the clock, it was 11:30. He turn but didn't find preeta. He saw outside Window it was raining. He came out of the room and search for her. He didn't find her in whole house.

Karan: yeh preeta kaha chali gayi itni raat ko... shayad terrace par hogi...

He wents to terrace and saw her drenching in rain. He was mesmerized looking her. She was enjoying rain like a small kid. He went to her. She saw him and got shocked.

Preeta: voh...voh mai...bus aaise hi...mai niche jati hu...

She was about to go but he hold wrist and pull her close putting hand on her waist.

Karan: aab tak tumhari barrish mai bhig ne ki aadat gayi nahi!!!!(she nods in no)(he kissed her Cheeks and whispers in her ears) tumhe use nahi Kar raha...will you be mine today???

She saw him and both got lost in each other and she nods.

Ang laga de re
Mohe rang laga de re
Ang laga de re
Mohe rang laga de re

He kissed her forehead the eyes then nose and then kiss her lips. Her hand wrap around his neck pulling him more close. Both broke the kiss and he lifts her in his arms and take her to room. He enters the room and close the door with his legs.

Main toh teri joganiya
Tu jog laga de re

Jog laga de re
Prem ka rog laga de re
Main toh teri joganiyaan
Tu jog laga de re

Ram ratan dhan
Lagan magan man
Tan mora chandan re
Ujli kori preet piya
Satrang laga de re

Ang laga de re
Mohey rang laga de re
Main to teri joganiya
Tu jog laga de re

He put her on bed and removes her earings and kissed her ear lobes. She clutches his shirt with her hand. She gets up and goes to Window. He goes to her and slide her hairs from her back and kissed her back. He opens her dori and turns her towards him. She opens his shirt button and kissed him on his chest. She kissed his cheeks and then their lips met again with each other.

Raat banjar si hai
Kaale khanjar si hai
Raat banjar si hai
Kaale khanjar si hai
Tere seene ki lau
Mere andar bhi hai

Tu hawa de isey
Toh mera tann jale
Jala de re sang jala de re
Mohey ang laga de re
Main toh teri joganiya
Tu jog laga de re

He kissed her neck and give many love bites. He lifts her up and made her laid on bed and unpin her saree. Both entangled their fingers.

Raas hai raat mein
Teri har baat mein
Raas hai raat mein
Teri har baat mein
Bol main kya karun
Aise haalaat mein
Hoon main teri malang
Tu hi mera nasha
Chadha de re bhang chadha de re
Prem ki bhang chadha de re

Main toh teri joganiya
Tu jog laga de re

Jog laga de re
Prem ka rog laga de re
Main toh teri joganiya
Tu jog laga de re

Ram ratan dhan
Lagan magan man
Tan mora chandan re.

He covers them with blanket and became one soul.

Precap: past unfolds!!!🙂🙂

Guys do votes and comments. I'm not ending it but do votes and comments. It will take at least 15-17 parts more. Now I'll post by tomorrow. Till then 🙋🙋🙋🙋🙋🙋🙋🙋🙋🙋🙋🙋🙋🙋🙋🙋🙋🙋🙋🙋