Frau, 07 ghost.

TITLE: Unholy.

Frau may have been a bishop but in the sheets there was nothing holy about him. He had you in the most impure positions and moaning curses.

He'd burnt his magazines the day he met you, your large chest being his new material to get him through the night.

"Frauuu" you groaned, your blonde boyfriend had kidnapped you from your friend Teito, he'd dragged you to your room, his coffin had never been big enough for the two of you.

He'd been wearing your favourite dark blue robe of his, giving a nice view of his chest, plus it was much easier access for you.

You lay back on the bed as he hovered of you. The scent of smoke was thick in the room, his latest cigarette had yet to dim.

"Mmm Y/N-chann, you've been giving Teito more attention" he teased, his breathe tickling your neck.
"You're delusional, baaaaka." You look away, you'd been trying to make him jealous, he hadn't been giving you much attention either.

He kissed and sucked down your neck, leaving deep red marks "Come little lamb don't be like that.."
"Mhmm?" You moan, raising your body to arch against him.

Frau was quick to slip your panties to the side, giving himself a delightful view of your dripping pink lips.

"As beautiful as ever Y/N" He taunts before slipping 2 digits in.

Your reaction was instant, Frau's long fingers curled within you, enjoying the feeling of you clench and writhe around him.

"You think you can take me now?" He teased,

"Frau please.." A deep blush spread across your face, not used to having to beg.

He thrust his throbbing member into you without another word, stretching you around his thick base.

You moaned loudly, finally being filled by the man you loved most.

He slammed into you fast, not giving you a moment to adjust.

You were seeing stars, the pleasure was too much for your small body. Your toes were curled, fingernails digging into the soft sheets of your bed, a useless attempt to ground yourself.

You were close to release "F-Frau.." your soft voice echoed, joining the rough slaps and soft groans of your lover.

Frau pushed himself faster, eager to hear the sinful moans that had yet to leave your lips.

You finally released, your cum dripped down between the two of you,  only encouraging Frau to lift your leg over his shoulder, fucking you harder and deeper than ever.

You were seeing dark spots as Frau's member throbbed hard inside of you.

It wasn't long before Frau buried himself deep within you and spilled his seed, hot sticky cum leaking from your hole.

You didn't bother cleaning up, you just lay in your lovers arms.

Frau broke the silence,

"You're such a good lay, little lamb"

"Shut up, baka."

AUTHORS NOTE:

Frau was my first ever anime crush, and still one of my top 3! What about you guys?

A little preview of what i have coming next! (Feel free to request)

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. :)