31

Urakaka's POV

I've heard a fair share of unusual things Katsuki has done, but I didn't expect for Shouto to tell me he recreated ¨Get Help¨ from the Marvel movies.

When he finally got home after a long time of playing on his phone in the driveway to stall I smacked him on the back of the head with a rolled up mass of newspaper.

He yelled ¨OW! WHAT THE HELL OCHAKO-¨

Before I cut him off with a fit of laughter. He pauses for a moment while rubbing the back of his head he mutters, ¨It was the only plan I had.¨

I sigh to recover from my laughing fit and pat his cheek sweetly. ¨You sure do have an interesting way of thinking on the fly Katsuki.¨

He smirks and rolls his eyes. ¨You would have totally had a smarter approach.¨ I shrug and giggle teasingly. ¨I'd still like your way better.¨ I glance over and his left cheek and spot a decently large bruise on his jaw.

I quiet down and stare at it guiltily with a frown on my face. ¨Sorry.¨ He takes my hands and squeezes them reassuringly. ¨It's alright. I knew you weren't in charge of yourself. I don't blame you at all.¨

He scoops me up and sets me down on the kitchen island and stands in front of me. ¨You're lucky I have enough self control not to beat the shit out of those two idiots.¨ I smile and kiss his jaw right where the bruise is. ¨It won't happen again.¨

He clicks his tongue and says with an annoyed eye roll. ¨Obviously. Besides, that just proved how strong you are. Todoroki and I couldn't beat you on our own or together, so I just held you back while Todoroki...well did his thing."

The sound of the microwave startles up both as Todoroki stares at it like a excited puppy. I giggle and asks with a grin, 'Is that your soba Shouto?"

He nods and takes it out and starts eating. I hop off the island and start making dinner. Finally I finish and watch Bakugou and Todoroki eat and I slowly eat my rice.

Suddenly Bakugou yells to Shouto to give me some of his food. He gives me some while Bakugou scolds me for only eating rice.

After we all finish eating I go to put the dishes in the dishwasher when I get a notification about crime in the city

After we all finish eating I go to put the dishes in the dishwasher when I get a notification about crime in the city. Bakugou watches as I make my way to the door.

When I finally reach the door Bakugou in leaning on the hallway wall. I turn around and give him a quick annoying eye roll before I open the door.

I tap into my suit and dash across the street. Our block was pretty much traffic free so it was easy for me to do this.

When I reach a fair amount away from the building across the street from my house I jump onto the garage can and float all the way to the roof.

When I finally catch my breath I send Bakugou a wave before running to the next building. When I reach the crime scene I walk up to the chief of police and ask, "What happened here?"

I see half melted cars and an ambulance  loading someone inside. I run over as fast as I can and see it's a child with a burn on her arm.

Her face is wet with tears. "Where's my mommy? I'm scared!" The medical try to calm her down when they are trying to give her antibiotics and a pain reliever. The medic is filling the needle with the medicine when the little girl starting crying and screaming in fear.

Instantly I climb into the car and the medic to the girl's right says to me, "Ma'am you can't be in here."

I pull out my pro hero ID and she goes quiet and continues with her job. "I'm just here to calm her down so you can do your job. Once she calls down then I will leave, alright?"

The woman looks hesitant but nods firmly. I smile and turn towards the crying girl. "Hey do you like heroes?" She bites her lip and nods while watching the medic in fear.

"Well I'm a hero. Uravity actually." Finally I got her attention she looks at me with curiousity. "My mommy likes your suit."

I smile and nod. "She sounds like an awesome person! Maybe I'll get to meet her when you're better."

"She is super nice...OW!"

The little girl whimpers as the medic grins. "Don't worry sweetie that was just the feel better medicine."

Then the driver knocks twice on the wall and the medic says to me as she closes the backdoor. ¨Is it okay if you would come along? The mother is at the hospital and I think keeping her calm until we get there would help a lot.¨

I hum in agreement and hold onto the handle on the roof to steady myself as I continue to make conversation. ¨So what's your name?¨ She smiles and responds, ¨Amelia! Like the pilot!¨

I chuckle and squeeze her shaking hand and ask another question and the medic checks her vitals. ¨So do you have a favorite hero?¨ She ponders for a moment before replying, ¨I like Froppy, she looks like a frog.¨

The medic smiles at her while checking her pulse. ¨I like frogs, do you honey?¨ She nods enthusiastically. She points to her shirt with her uninjured hand.¨ Her light blue frilly shirt is covered in green frogs with bows.

Finally the ambulance comes to a stop and the back door opens. Amelia gets a panicked expression as they move the stretcher out of the van. She cries with her hand out stretched, ¨Uravity go get my mommy!¨

I walk along side her stretcher until we get into the family only area. Then, I spin around on my heels and jogged around until I find a woman with the same light green eyes as Amelia. Of course with my luck, she is crying and sobbing right in front of Katsuki. He is supplying her with tissues while talking to her. ¨We'll find her, they said she entered the building only moment go so, PLEASE stop crying.¨

I pant completely out of breath and manage to say, ¨She's over...there- I'll take you there.¨ She hugs me and I walk her towards the family only area and wave over a nurse. ¨She's the mother of the little girl, Amelia.¨

The nurse sighed in relief and walked her to the room where they were taking care of Amelia. I turn around only to be pulled into Katsuki's arms. ¨Good job.¨ I chuckle and slide my hand into his and grin. ¨Thank you, Katsuki.¨ When we finally reach the street I let out a sigh of relief before walking back to the crime scene.