"You're supposed to talk to me, Haz," you laughed after a few minutes of complete silence from him.

"Sorry, uh," he paused, "you're breathing really well."

"Why thank you, I've been doing it for 23 years now." you joked, making Harrison chuckle behind you. You have a habit of joking when you're upset, and Haz noticed.

"Okay, I'm trying here,"

"I know, I just-" you started.

"Miss the actual father of your baby." Haz finished your statement, making your eyes go wide and the familiar sting in your throat appeared.

You turned your head up and looked back at Harrison behind you, and you had tears in your eyes. You weren't sure if it was hormones or the feeling of abandonment, but a couple weeks of it really took its toll on you and it was seeping out.

"Oh, no Y/N. Don't cry," Harrison said, sounding panicked. He didn't know what to do, so he helped you up and informed your teacher that you weren't feeling well so he could take you home.

Later that night, you had fallen asleep before Tom got home from the studio. Harrison had stayed over to make sure you were okay and a lot of hugs and 'you'll be okay's later, you were out like a light. After you had fallen asleep, he was flipping through Netflix in the living room when Tom walked in the door.

"Hey mate. How was it?" Tom asked as he set his phone and keys down on the table.

"Honestly mate, it was shit."

"Whoa, what's with the attitude? What happened?"

Harrison was trying so hard not to lose his cool at the sight of Tom. Tom always talked about the baby and how he couldn't wait to be a father, but he needed to know he fucked up this time. Harrison stood up and walked a few steps towards Tom before speaking.

"You want to know what happened? Y/N has been going to this class for weeks by herself and watching every other woman there be supported by the father of their baby and it got to her tonight. She cried the entire ride home and frankly, I hated seeing her like that, but she's too stubborn to tell you that she needs you so I guess I'll do it," Harrison was getting really upset now. Not only did he feel inadequate, but he couldn't say anything to make it better for you when you were crying in his lap. "You need to do better Tom. This baby isn't even here yet and you already chose a job over her and her mother. Let that sink in and get your ass in there and apologize to her."

Harrison's words hung in the air for what felt like hours, but seconds had only passed.

Tom was staring back at his best mate in shock. His brown eyes were wide as he imagined you crying into Harrison's chest about something he did. It broke him. Tom was about to open his mouth and speak before Harrison brushed past him and made his way out of the door, closing it with force, but not loud enough to wake you.

Tom stood there for longer than necessary, just processing what Harrison had said, before he turned to walk towards your bedroom. He didn't know if you were awake or asleep, but when he pushed the door open and saw you were passed out, still in your clothes and mascara running down your face, tears began to sting his eyes. How could he have hurt you this bad, and not even noticed?

He closed the door quietly and proceeded to to the living room to call his agent. He wiped stray tears from his eyes and cleared his throat before a man answered.

"Yeah, Paul. Is there any way I can back out of Johnson's movie?...No, I know I signed a contract, but how much to get out of it?...I am already fucking up as a father so I will pay whatever I need to pay, Paul...I just have to be home until the baby comes...You can either make the negotiation or I can find an agent who can..."

Tom's muffled voice pulled you out of your sleep and you proceeded to the bathroom to wash your face and put on a fresh t-shirt. You waddled out of the bedroom like nothing happened, assuming Tom had no idea you had a breakdown in birthing class this afternoon.

When you emerged into the living room, Tom's back was to you. He was still on the phone and you could tell he was tense.

" £200,000...done, I'll have it in the morning. Thanks Paul."

"200,000 what now?" you gasped, raising your eyebrows at him with a hand firmly on your hip.

Tom whipped around quickly, seeing you there in your "disapproval" stance, but he didn't register that. He just felt this overwhelming feeling of love for you and the baby you were carrying. He would do anything for either of you.

"I, uh, quit the movie. Needed the money to buy myself out of the contract," Tom replied softly and you were obviously confused.

"Why did you quit the movie?"

Tom tried to figure out what he was going to say as he looked at you with more endearment than you had ever seen.

"Harrison told me what happened at the, uh, class today and," Tom paused to clear his throat and you watched as his eyes began to shine with tears. "and I feel like I fucked up and let you and Charlotte down." he finished just as a tear escaped and slid down his cheek.

You had never seen Tom cry before and it took you a minute to process it. You stepped forward and pulled him into you as more tears fell down his cheeks as he let himself go. You felt him shake in your arms as he sobbed and that is when you knew that he would never ever hurt either of you intentionally. You shushed him and rubbed his back softly to try and calm him down.

"You didn't let me or Charlotte down," you cooed. It broke you to see him like this. You had never seen this side of Tom, that felt so much that it overwhelmed him.

"I didn't know," he fumbled out between sobs and you just stood there and held him.

"I know, baby. We love you so much, Tom." you replied before pulling his face from your neck and wiping his tears from his cheeks. His eyes were already red and you held a hand on his cheek and stroked the skin with your thumb. You led him to the couch and you both sat down and you held him close for the rest of the night.