I coughed, inhaling deeply. A loud clear of my throat followed. I wanted to just throw myself out that window to my right, knowing that whatever this was would be over. Less painful than having to see Harry again after this. Now he will have a valid imagination of me. God, that's really, really unnerving.

        Paige came in seconds later when I was putting on the dress.

        "Why did you scream?" She asked, sounding annoyed.       

        "My idiot body guard didn't knock." I answered to her politely, not really being polite to Harry in this case.

        She huffed. "He's so attractive. Of course you'd get the attractive one. I'm stuck with the one in his mid thirties who's always playing Flappy Bird on his phone." Paige shook her head, rolling her eyes. "I'd throw myself all over that man you've got. He's gorgeous."

        I looked at her in horror, fixing the edge of my dress, turning it so it fit straight. "He's...he's an asshole. He doesn't have feelings."

        "So? He's so hot." She persisted, shrugging her shoulders. "And dad would kill you and him, anyway. I'd die to sleep with that guy."

        My flustered face made her chuckle. "It's not funny, Paige. I know he's...," I gave up, having to admit it myself. "He's so attractive. But that's not the point. He's to ensure security, not to sleep with."

        "But you'd do it, wouldn't you?" Paige grinned smugly.

        I parted my lips, burning hot with the embarrassment from before and the one I'm currently experiencing. "I-I..." I stammered, eyes widening. "No! That's inappropriate of me. And of him. We're like co-workers."

        "Which makes it ten times hotter!" She exclaimed. "Catalina, you are so stupid. You've got everything, and you waste it, trying to please dad."

        My eyebrows furrowed in a frown. "No I don't. I've done things for myself."

        She rolled her eyes. "Let's not get into that conversation now. But all I'm saying is, do it. He's so hot it'd be a crime to walk away from him and not fuck him."

        A sour smile curved into my lips, my displeasure quite obvious by now. "You need to stop talking about him. Go back to your room, please," I pleaded gently, fixing my dress for the last time. I stared into the mirror, Paige gazing over at me from head to toe. Her eyes were envious, but her words said otherwise.         

        "You look pretty, by the way," is all she said before exiting the bedroom. I stared at the door just as it closed, thinking to myself for a slight second. I wanted to thank her, but I had the feeling she wasn't being genuine.

        I glanced at myself in the mirror again, frowning a bit at the last words she had said. I can't tell whether she meant it, or she was just too pleased that I looked absolutely horrible.

        There was another knock on the door, and I shouted, "Come in!" However, my attention was placed towards the mirror.

        Harry had stepped inside, looking as annoyed and angry as he has ever been. I should be the one angry. He was the one to walk on me while I was attempting to get dressed.

        Without thinking, I asked, "Harry, do I look alright?"

        There was a long pause. I counted to thirty approximately before realizing he was just staring at me. Well, not in the face, but directly at my body. His eyes scanned my appearance slowly, taking his time like I wasn't about to tell him to stop. Yet, I hadn't told him to.