"You called her ugly," I said quickly before shoving some chicken salad into my mouth, but he caught it.

"I did not- oh hell no, I did!" His spoon clattered against his plate, making the few students and teachers who were present there glance at us for a moment.

I smiled at him triumphantly, "There you go."

"What's going on?" Ishita asked, as the others joined us. "Iska chehra kyoo utra hua hai?"

"Porn shoot fail hua na," I replied, my eyes following Vansh as he sat beside Ishita. He could have sat beside me. He didn't.

Arnav filled the seat beside me after a while instead, guffawing. "Bechara. Easton ki bandi bhi nahi pat rahi."

Ritwik glared at everyone who dared to laugh. "Paanch exes reh chuki hai meri, okay?"

"Bhai, tu rehnede," Karan mocked. "Pehele do ke saath first date ke baad hi story khatam. They don't count as your exes."

Before Ritwik could say something, Ms. Negi, the teacher assigned to us, interrupted. "Okay, students. Have your lunch quickly. We'll be leaving in twenty minutes."

And twenty five minutes later, we were the first ones to board the minibus assigned to Ms. Negi's group, because we had to call dibs on the six back seats.

Each group had a different schedule, so as to avoid over crowding and mismanagement

Each group had a different schedule, so as to avoid over crowding and mismanagement. So you can only guess how lucky Arnav was to find that Roshni was in our group, along with Shayan and his gang.

Trailing behind the tour guide at Saheliyon ki Baari, was Ms. Negi, her attire being the centre of attention for most guys. Following her closely were the nerds, who actually focused on the educational part of the educational trip. And flocking Arnav and his camera was Roshni and her posse.

"Tere paas camera nahi hai kya?" Shayan asked me, appearing by my side.

"Canon ki brand ambassaddor dikh rahi hoo kya?"

"No," he hurried, "Tum dono twins ho na, so like I thought you guys had everything matching-matching."

I kicked Karan in the shin when I heard him and Ritwik chortling. I started walking faster, in hopes of leaving behind Shayan and his girlfriend Arya, who though was a nerd, was not a part of the tightly knit scholar community.

However, tough luck followed me faster than he could walk. "Arey, par suntho! Arya and I need a picture."

"And I am not a photo-booth!" I replied, a tad bit irritated. "Apney phone ke camera se le na."