Chapter Thirty-Five°

Janellys POV~

-one week later-

I was at Joselines house. I slept over I haven't seen Stefan. Damon comes over all the time though. He tells me that Stefan is locked in the basement and he is getting weak but he still wants human blood. I want to see Stefan so bad. He is vampire, he will try to bite me and hurt me but he also loves me. I love him. "Joseline when is Damon coming over?"

"Uh I don't really know why?"

"I'm going to ask him if I can see Stefan."

She looked me with shock in her face. I don't know why she is shocked we both know I was going to say that sooner or later. We were sitting on the couch just watching movies when the door opened and Damon came in.

"Hey girls."

"Hi Damon." Me and Joseline said at the same time. I got off the couch and walked towards Damon. I looked up at him. "Damon can I ask you something."

"What?"

"Janellys he's going to say no."

"Shush Joseline! Damon can I see Stefan?"

"What are you crazy! No you can't see him! What if he tries to bite you!"

"Then he tries to bite me I don't care I want to see him. I haven't seen him in a week. How would you two feel if you weren't able to see each other? You would probably be mad, upset, worried, and scared that something is happening to the other person. Well that's how I feel right now. I want- I need to see Stefan. Damon I need to see him now. Please!"

He sighed and looked at Joseline then down at me he nodded his head and we all started walking towards the car. We got in the car and Damon looked at me. "Are you sure you want to see him."

"Yes, you keep telling us he's weak so yes Damon I want to see him."

He nodded his head and he started to drive to his house. After a 20 minute drive we were now at the house. "Janelly stay here I'm going to check on him first." Damon said. I nodded my head and watched Damon and Joseline get out the car. I have never noticed it before but they are really cute together.

I sat in the car and looked out the window and noticed a big truck. Someones things were in it. I guess someone is moving into that house. I saw a girl come out the truck and she looked to be around my age. She was pale and looked the same height as me. She has medium length brown hair with two streaks of red on each side of her head. She was taking in boxes inside the house then she noticed me seating in the car. She made a really creepy looking smile and waved at me. I pretended like I didn't see her and took out my phone and started playing some games.

Joseline came out to the car and she told me I was able to see Stefan. A really huge smile came across my face and I got out the car.

"Hey you guys!" I heard someone yell from behind. When I turned around it was that girl who waved at me.

"Do you know her?" Joseline asked me. "No, do you?" She shook her head no and the girl was walking towards us.

"Hi, im Natasha." She said and put her hand out for me and Joseline to shake it. I looked over at Joseline and whispered. "Can I see Stefan now."

"No, Natasha is trying to talk to us."

"But I don't want to talk to her!"

"Janelly!"

"Fine! Natasha is it? Well what do you need to say because I came here to see my boyfriend and to check and make sure he is okay. I can't exactly do that with you talking to me sooo if you don't mind."

"Oh... I'm sorry... Never mind then I'll talk to you other time."

"Maybe."

"Bye Natasha." Joseline said to her. She put on a weak smile and said bye back. Joseline punched me in the arm.

"Why you gotta be so rude!"

I just shrugged my shoulders and walked inside the house and followed Joseline to the basement.

I saw Damon standing in front of a door and was looking through a little opening. When he moved away from the little opening I looked in. I gasped and I saw Stefan. He looked like he has had all the life sucked out of him. He is so pale and he looks so weak.

I tried to open the door but Damon stopped me. "He'll bite you." Was all Damon said. I looked back in the opening and Stefan was coming near the door. I put my fingers through the little opening and Stefan started holding them. I smiled and looked at me then there was a knock at the door.

Joseline and Damon went to go check who it was. They are the smartest people ever to leave me alone with Stefan. I opened the door and I got in the room with Stefan.

Joselines POV~

"Oh... Hi Natasha."

"Hi Joseline. Hi what's your name?"

"Damon."

"Oh yeah Natasha this is Damon my boyfriend."

"Hello. Uh can I see Janelly for a second."

"Yeah I'll go get her." I started walking towards the basement and I didn't see Janelly. Oh please tell me she didn't- "Janelly! What are you doing!"

"Nothing what are you doing." I sighed and went upstairs and to Damon. "Damon uh Janelly needs you."

"What happened?!"

"Just go."

He started walking towards the basement and I was with Natasha. "So Natasha what made you move here?"

"My dad has a business trip."

"Oh cool."

"Are you and Janelly sisters?"

"Nope just friends but we are dating guys who are brothers."

Natasha started to laugh a little. I guess she found that funny. "So why do you need Janelly?"

"Oh I wanted to ask her a question-"

Natasha was cut off by Janelly screaming.